Weird Birthdays

little*red

Reaction score
hey girlies,
was just wondering if anyone had any birthdays which sort of 'weird'? for example my LO was conceived from my cycle which started on fathers day 2006 and is due to be born very near mothers day 2007. Also my birthday is 17th september and my sisters is the 18th september.
Anyone got any similar stories, it doesnt have to be your babies, it could be you, the OH, family etc :D

Well, my bro was 21 two days before my sisters 18th! That was a nice coincidence (sp) and a money saver for my dad who only had to shell out for one garden party!!

EDIT: Also my best friends birthday is he day before her husbands, and they were born a year apart at the same hospital!

My best friend and i both got pregnant within weeks of each other,both Dads had the same first names.

She had her girl a little late (on my Mum and Dads wedding anniversary)and she cursed me for not visiting her in hospital,not knowing i was in the labour ward,i had my little girl the day after hers :D It was great being in hospital with my best friend.

My brothers birthday exactly a week after mine, my sister was due exactly 1 week after me but was over due, or we would have all had a birthday 3 weeks consecutive not good for birthday presents lol. My sisters daughter was conceived on Valentines day. In myOHs side theres are alot of people who share birthdays or birthdays are one day apart!! XkelX

Emmylou said:
Well, my bro was 21 two days before my sisters 18th!

that reminds me, the in 2001 my mum turned 40, my sister turned 18 and i turned 16.

my baby is due Friday 13th... :shock:

Don't know about weird but it's scary!

Talking about strange,

my twinnies share same birthday date as one of OH's best friends son.

Lo is due 1 day before their daughters 1st birthday too.. that's weird I think!

little*red said:
Emmylou said:
Well, my bro was 21 two days before my sisters 18th!

that reminds me, the in 2001 my mum turned 40, my sister turned 18 and i turned 16.

My other half sister was also 18 this year (as well as bro 21 & other sis 18 ) and my OH is gonna be 30 too - its a nice expensive year for me?! :lol:

Oh, and my friends mom had her last baby on her 40th birthday! :dance:

Stanley was due on my 30th birthday, which is also shared by my neice (and both pregnancies were surprises).

He actually arrived exactly a week late, which is exactly 2 weeks after my dad's, and 3 weeks after my mum's birthday! August/September are busy times in our family!

all four of us in our house. all have are birthdays real close

me 8th feb
kris 12th feb
dior 2nd march
harley 19th april

My sister and sister inlaw (dh's sister) share the same birthday (born 1 year apart) and have the same name!

also my 18th, mums 50th and parents 25th wedding anniversary all happened in the same year.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well this baby is due the same date as my eldest daughter was and the same date i found out i was expecting my third daughter.

this is as exciting as my birthdays go im afraid :?

My brother and oh's brother were born about 10 mins apart
I share my birthday with oh's uncle
My birthday is 2 days before oh's
My mum shares her birthday with oh's stepdad
My brothers girlfriend shares her birthday with oh's youngest brother :shock: :D xx

I remember the year I turned 12 on the 12th my sister turned 24 on the 24th. That was a bit weird haha.

Hayden was due on my mums 40th birthday..exactly 40 yrs after we last won the world cup (unfortunatly..we didnt win again and he was 9 days late) however he was the exact same birth weight as my mum!

my OH has the same birthday as my uncle (who he actually quite alike to)

Both my daughters were born on my friends birthdays 16th june and 18th sept. My first was born the day before fathers day. My niece was born by c-section friday 13th. My husbands is 1st april and his brothers is 2nd april!!!!! Bet no one beleived their mom!!

I have two olders sisters and everytime the elder girl gave birth my second sister announced she was expecting!! This happened 3 times by the time my eldest sister had her 3rd child we all looked to my middle sister to anounce and she didn't disappoint, although she did wait a month I think she was a bit embarrased! My eldest sisters second child is nine months to the day older than my other sisters second child :D :D

Not weird as such but my Dads birthday is the the 9th Dec, my lil Brother's is on 10th Dec & my lil Sis 11th Dec.

Also 2 of my Cousins and a friends birthday both fall on my lil Brothers birthday...talk about expensive lol

My baby is due on OH's Gran's Birthday & My great Aunts birthday

mine is the day after my dads and our 18th and 40th birthdays fell on the same year (handy! only had to pay for one do!).

My sister was born on friday the 13th march.

I concieved Mason on my birthday :lol:

I also like that my Birthday is on the 8th of October, October coming from "eight" and all that.

i think i did too with this one and my first urchin :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back