Weight?

madam bully

Reaction score
I am getting a bit worried about my weight, I have only put on about 2-3lbs so far and am not that big and getting a bit worried about it. :? I was 11 stone at the start and and now about 11 stone 3lbs.

I know that it's still early days but I really thought I would have gained more by now. I haven't stopped eating either, I want to eat everything!!! I am eating loads of fruit and having all 3 meals a day but still not much weight gain.

Is this a normal amount or would you be worried?

I've lost 22lb's since being pregs honey, baby is fine and spot on on all the growth charts, although in fairness i can lose a couple of stone and no one would notice :doh:
If your worried you might wanna speak to your midwife babe,

During first 4 months I was constantly sick, so I actually lost weight! Now I am gaining it, but only very slightly. Till now I put on just about 2 kilos. All the scans and etc. shows, that baby is fine and there is nothing to worry about. :hug:

I ate constantly through second tri and didn't put on any weight on the scales, although I went into mat clothes at 16 weeks. Not sure how this works, but baby is measuring fine for dates and weight is coming on now.

I wouldn't worry about it - it doesn't seem to be uncommon.

Thanks girlies :hug:

I am very pregnant looking, my bump seems to be growing very fast and bubs in kicking and swimming away day and night so not so worried and I guess I should be thankful so far!

Thanks girlies :hug:

I am very pregnant looking, my bump seems to be growing very fast and bubs is kicking and swimming away day and night so not so worried and I guess I should be thankful so far!

Ive put on around 6 kilos already, a bit much i think! im really trying to keep an eye on what im eating now. i wish i was like the rest of you, sound like youve hardly put on anything! Im sure as long as your eating well, baby will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back