Weight!

allycat

Reaction score
How much weight have you all put on since being preggers? I lost nearly a stone in my sickness weeks and have put it all back on now. Weighed myself this morning and I'm only 1lb more than I was when I became pregnant! How weird is that? Also does anyone know what week it is where you have to eat less 'cause baby and tummy are sharing the same kinda space? My appetite's gone right down in the last week or so and I can't eat a full meal without feeling like I'm gonna throw up :(

I've gained weight at a steady rate, I think about 18-20lb now. I did put anything on for a while though.

I know at the time when you were feeling nauseas you probably felt really rough but at least your weight gain is going to be minimal, well done :D

My appetite has increased over the past week or so but I do also get full very quickly. I've never heard that you have to eat less because of the decrease in space tho?I would just eat when you feel hungry and stop when you feel you've had enough. Little and often helps.

Id put on 14lbs at xmas when i was about 26/27 weeks havent weighted myself since then.

I have to eat little and often now, big meals make me ill lol xxx

i weigh myself every weekend and ast 20 weeks last week id put on 10lbs - dont feel like ive put on anywhere much else, eg legs face arms etc so hoping it's all jsut baby fat on my belly! Will cry if my legs or arse start to get really big!

I was really ill at the start too, I lost weight at the start but now I am a pound heavier than I was pre-pregnancy x

At the moment I'm probably not much heavier than pre-pregnancy.. I've been ill over the last couple of days and have barely eaten a thing since! I don't have any weighing scales at home.. so I don't know but I don't look like I've put on any weight besides the baby's weight. :think:

before i fell pregnant i was 8st, i dropped down to 7 1/2 stone. I got weighted today and im now 8st 3!!!

woot lol

before i fell pregnant i was 8st, i dropped down to 7 1/2 stone. I got weighted today and im now 8st 3!!!

woot lol

I have gained about 12 lbs so far - Im pleased because by this stage with my son I had gained way more :twisted:

Before preg I was 8stone 6, last week I was 9st 7lb, hoping I dont gain more than another stone.

Wow I'm so jealous of all these pre baby 8 stoners!!! I've put 4 pounds on so far which I think is about right, hoping I keep it minimal!

Ejjie Ive out on 4lbs too so must be about right? :D

pacha said:
Ejjie Ive out on 4lbs too so must be about right? :D

We'll have to give each other weekly updates! I read 4/5 pounds in the first trimester so we're all good... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back