Weight Worry!

tillzy69

Reaction score
Ok i'm really starting to worry about weight gain. I wasn't a skinny minnie pre preg and have only put on the weight I lost in tri1/beginning tri 2 due to the constant vomiting. I really don't want to put too much weight on and at the moment its still really hard for me to control what I eat (as i still get sick and have really bad heartburn so I get put off of most foods!)

I'm also finding it really difficult to exercise. I have sciatica and find walking really hard at times!

My mum put on 6 stone when she was expecting me and i'm so scared im going to follow in her footsteps :(

Sorry for the moan

as long as the baby is healthy i really shouldnt worry how much weight you put on hun.

with my first i lost 1st in the first tri and then put on 2n half in the last 6

i know thats alot different to 6 stone lol,if your worried about excessive weight gain ask the mw if there is anything you can do to control it but to stay healthy for youn baby at the same time

i wouldnt worry too much hun as with my 2nd i was sick for thee whole 9 months and only gained 2lb and baby was a healthy 7lb 10oz on his due date just turned out a great benefit for me as i ended up nearly a stone lighter than pre-pregnancy :) xx

I only gained 9lb total the whole pregnancy and my bab weighed 7lb4 :) so I wouldnt worry, the midwife would let you know if baby wasnt growing properly :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back