weight gain :/

mrz85

Reaction score
I got weighed today not out of choice i mite add lol.I have gained 2 stone which was told was alot !! gutted !!

I've put on 22lb since my booking appointment (which was at 13 weeks). Not sure how I feel about it but weight gain is normal in pregnancy and I'm sure it will come off with a bit of effort after bubs is here x

hope so :/ i guess it s normal to gain weight but was told 2 stone is what women should gain in 40 weeks

I got weighed today not out of choice i mite add lol.I have gained 2 stone which was told was alot !! gutted !!

As long as the Dr doesn't deem it to be a problem then try not to worry!

I am just over a stone up already and I am only halfway through :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry!!! I still weigh everyday to keep track but not stopped me from gaining 1 stone 6lb and got over 12 weeks to go yet!!! X

I wouldn't worry I put on 2st 9 in my first pregnancy and managed to lose it all easily enough afterwards xx

the midwife said i could easily gain another 2 stone if not caerful !

I've gained more than you all lol! I was 9st to start with at 9 weeks and now i weigh about 11 - 11st 4lbs!!!!!!

SHOCK HORROR EH!!

I wouldn't worry too much, and I wouldn't listen too much to your m/w telling you it is too much, that is only going to get you anxious!! Everyone is different and gains weight at different rates & times in their pregnancy. Last time I weighed myself which was a week ago I had only gained 8 Ibs and worried that it wasnt enough at my stage. But I think as long as you are eating properly, you should have nothing to worry about!! During pregnancy is definitely not a time to be anxious over weight, or to be restricting what you eat!! xxx

I've put on a stone (7kg) in 37 weeks so pretty pleased with that :) I wouldn't worry about your weight though - you'll easily lose it x

hi hun
i've just been to my hospital appointment today and have gained 1 st 10 lb - been told that's perfectly ok; so i'm sure 2st is fine. i gained 3st with dd and it came off pretty quickly. try not to worry - think some mw's are hung up over weight gain now. xx

I just weighed myself today, and I've gained just under 2 st as well - I was about 8st2 or 3 to begin with and now Im 10st. I wouldnt worry, I think most of it is water retention & fluids etc, and is easy to lose afterwards. As long as bubs is measuring ok then thats the main thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back