weight control / healthy diet

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
Im concerned as I haven't lost my baby weight from having my son last November and now 8 weeks prey. I started using fitness pal and was joining gym next month that's now been scrapped to save for baby 2!
im over weight and rly worried about the implications on baby.
Any tips or advice on ensuring I do all I can not to put on extra weight etc

Last edited:
Im a bigger mummy to be and I've tried to be sensible and not do the whole eating for 2 thing trying to make sure im eating veggies and drinking plenty of water, 5 months in and i don't feel like I've put on any weight other than baby my arms and legs seem the same etc. If you were doing some light exercise before no reason why you shouldn't carry on now.

i had put on about half as stone from my last son, when I had foun d out i was pregnant with this new pregnancy. Funny thing is both times I had been trying to lose wieght and wondered why I wasn't losing it and gaining it haha x

I wasn't doing too much excersize before, but i try to have at least one day of walking for 3-4 hours and genrally keep active at home pottering around keeping on my feet so not to flump out to much! Obviously having a nearly 1 year old keeps me on my feet too :)

i had put on about half as stone from my last son, when I had foun d out i was pregnant with this new pregnancy. Funny thing is both times I had been trying to lose wieght and wondered why I wasn't losing it and gaining it haha x

Snap. I activly started trying to lose weight and track weight from end of August. I lost 7lb and then just been exactly the same since, even though my calories were spot on and activity levels. Not put and more on but not lost any since ...guessing is because i am pregnant!

I wouldn't do a lot more than you'd normally do cos the last thing you want to do is overdo it and end up straining yourself and the baby. Gentle exercise will be fine though. I've taken up swimming since being pregnant as your exercising and burning a lot of calories whilst not actually feeling like your exercising if you know what I mean lol. Quite relaxing I've found aswell. Or you could find out if anywhere in your local area does pregnancy yoga or something :) xx

I did swimming everyday with my last pregnancy and LOVED it!! might have to look into joining up again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back