wish i hadn't read the mag :( scared out of my mind.

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Just read practical parenting magazine.

Aparantly if your overweight (check), late term bleeding is more common (check) and you usually have partial placental abruptions/bleeds (check) this can happen once or twice (check) before a full placental abruption :( oh my lord..

I AM SO SCARED. What if it this is what it is? seriously... i'm so so so scared, i can't even describe it, and i know there's nothing i can do to stop it.. but i'm scared to even bloody move, and every twinge, pain or feeling has got me running to the loo with the phone in my hand like a blithering idiot ready to dial 999.

Seriously i'm to make a midwife appt for thur, but i was thinking of just going up tomorrow and explaning my fears etc, because to be honest, i can't go another 3 weeks like this.. they NEED to help me :(

x

aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I think you are right and you should speak to your midwife and explain your fears...and I think sooner rather than later is better. The last thing you need to be doing is stressing as well :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: I would give your MW a ring tomorrow morning for a chat, hopefully she will be able to reassure you. :hug: :hug:

aww hun, i know its scary, but i think ifm the docs were that concerned they would have done somethign about it for you, or kept you in hozzi, id still tell your middy your fears but i really doubt they would let your baby come to any harm :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back