Weed Whacking......

OMFG I cant breathe for laughing! Im sure veet is formulated for the erm sensitive areas as its recommended for bikini lines? Dont u have to use the spatula to scrape the cream off afterwards anyway tho? So wouldnt that be the same as shaving? I duno what to do lol x

Not all of them have the spatula, some just have a wee sponge so its easier than shaving.
X

Right girls I brought nair??? Has above done there attempt yet?? I only got a packet to see if it works and.doesn't hurt rather then a.bottle although someone I know.said the spray one is good as you just spray everywhere lol x x

Right girls I brought nair??? Has above done there attempt yet?? I only got a packet to see if it works and.doesn't hurt rather then a.bottle although someone I know.said the spray one is good as you just spray everywhere lol x x

Ooh a spray sounds good! I'm waiting for feedback from you lovely ladies before I try! Question.....if you can't see what your doing are you all gonna just slaver it all over and hope for the best??? Can you imagine having little patches here and there, lol xxx

I was gonna whack it all over abd yeah hope for best Pmsl I could image a tuff after the baby and I can see lol ide be so embarrassed lol but I net they have seen worst lol x x

Well I made the mistake of attempting a go at it with a razor today!! Normally I could lift my belly up and can kind of see where I'm going and although it's difficult I could just about manage it - but this time my belly is rock hard and it aint moving nowhere, lol!! So I had to blindly hack away at it - God knows what it looks like now, lol, but it was so bad and hubby is coming up tonight so needed some kind of intervention, lol. Will def try the Veet in a couple of weeks ready for birth xx

Well I made the mistake of attempting a go at it with a razor today!! Normally I could lift my belly up and can kind of see where I'm going and although it's difficult I could just about manage it - but this time my belly is rock hard and it aint moving nowhere, lol!! So I had to blindly hack away at it - God knows what it looks like now, lol, but it was so bad and hubby is coming up tonight so needed some kind of intervention, lol. Will def try the Veet in a couple of weeks ready for birth xx

PMSL!!!!!! U nutta! Bet it looks butchered! Lmao! You'll soon find out how bad when hubby gets there!

PMSL!!!!!! U nutta! Bet it looks butchered! Lmao! You'll soon find out how bad when hubby gets there!

Yeah I regretted it as soon as I started but it was a case of once I'd started I just had to keep going at it, was at it for ages, lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back