Weed Whacking......

I got a leaflet about it in my hospital notes, thats how I know.

Ewwww I'd be mortified if I was dirty and smelly down there haha
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatal

Oh. My. God. If some mingers go in and let people root around in their lady bits without having washed first then being a midwife must be a grim job sometimes. Vom! I'm going to veet too, can't see a sodding thing so going to have a strategically angled mirror to hand!

xx

I have a friend thats a midwife and she laughs at us all shaving and waxing our bits, she says she sees alot of awful sites and a hairy garden is nothing lol, and infat you dont notice alot because they not looking there. When she said water, blood, poo and your wrried about your hair cut kind of put it into persective but i still shave lol

Some women are GRIM. basic hygiene really! When I was having Reshaun I had a bath at home after my contraction started and even had another one at hospital later on for pain relief and to freshen up. I personally would be less embarrassed pissin and shittin myself during labour than ponging out the labour ward on examination!

Got the Veet today by the way ladies. The bikini and underarm kit is on offer from £7 to £3 in Tesco xx

I have always been to scared to use cream to take it all off! Knowing my luck I would have a reaction and swell up like a balloon.....imagine trying to walk with a swollen foof!

I have always been to scared to use cream to take it all off! Knowing my luck I would have a reaction and swell up like a balloon.....imagine trying to walk with a swollen foof!

Test patches are our friends! Lol

I have never had a reaction, and its so much easier than shaving lol

Test patches are our friends! Lol

Yeah but.....not being able to see properly and all I would be worried about getting it on the inside lips if you know I mean... you don't do tests there do you!! I mean you have to get it very close to there else you will end up with a hairy trim on the lips!

Rosa - honestly it scares me to death lol I know it would be loads easier and not as itchy when it grew back...but I have always been scared lol

Il be blunt, I get it everywhere, :blush: lips and all :p Don't like hair :lol:

do u girls get the one with the sponge for washing off or the razor thing without the blade? Ive tries the cream a few times and to be honest it takes me ages to try get it off!!!!! i was using the sponge thing.

Well the one I got today has the fake razor thingy. I just know I'm gonna make a right mess of things!

ive not long used the cream and did tidy it up but bit patchy so make sure u get the cream all over haha god what a convo i might wait till nearer the end then give it a go again

Does it itch when it grows.back??
I am gonna give up down there soon as I am fed up of the itchy Ness. Even my ARM pits itch after I shave.
I also broke a mirror yesterday that was carefully postioned to allow me to see :( feel like a frump lol x x

tbh mines doesnt itch wi the cream but like u if i shave it does

i have allergic reactions to stuff like wax or hair removal cream :cry: :cry:
so im going to go with the good old razor and mirror or maybe the dh can do it i will get him to sign an agreement that if he messes it up i can shave as much as him as i want :rofl:
i already cant see even though my bump is tiny and doing the legs is rather tricky i almost drowned myself the other night

It doesnt itch for me when it grows back, but does if I shave. I find the cream easier to get off by using a damp towel or flannel

aww really i might try the damp cloth next time then dnt think i could let my oh near there wi the razor lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back