Weed Whacking......

Can I just say thanks to you ladies for this thread - I'm only 16 weeks so hadn't even thought about this yet, but reading some of your comments has made me chuckle and at least I'll be well prepared when the time comes! I'll be stocking up on the veet that's for sure :)

Oh I've managed to get it in the inside of my lips before :/ TMI and it was stingy!!!! So watch out lol.

Glad it doesn't itch. Defo gonna try it. Let me know how it goes. How do you know where to put it??? X

Oh I've managed to get it in the inside of my lips before :/ TMI and it was stingy!!!! So watch out lol.

Gonna give mine a go tomorrow! If my fuffy is lip-less by the time I give birth I'm suing Rosa! Lol

I was n hospital 3 days before i had Maisie and they wouldn't let me shower !!!! they were worried i would pass out because of my bp i beggoed them :( i shaved as well as i could and used a mirror for those hard to reach planes xD

I was n hospital 3 days before i had Maisie and they wouldn't let me shower !!!! they were worried i would pass out because of my bp i beggoed them :( i shaved as well as i could and used a mirror for those hard to reach planes xD

You had an excuse to be Stinky then hun ;)

Yeah, thats very different to going in there humming!

Yeah, thats very different to going in there humming!

i still was !!get trimming those gardens !!

LOL I went to Asda last night and took a little peek in the hair removal section......I was too chicken to buy any tho lol Think I need to go bargin hunting at Tescos like Lex! I think I will wait and see how you get on first tho! I want details....lots of details Lex!!!

Pinky thats what I was worried about....the getting it inside thingy.....I know how much it can bloody burn!

x

Ok will you do the front sides and.crack?? I am a.novice at this lark?
I need to wait a week for what I've.removed to grow back but I wanna.be.prepared lol x x

Last edited:
Rósa;1865452 said:

Gonna give mine a go tomorrow! If my fuffy is lip-less by the time I give birth I'm suing Rosa! Lol

:rofl:

:shock: :p

Honestly ladies just slap it all over! Il just say it doesn't sting for ME

*disclaimer.. I am wierd and not a lot affects me :p *

:rofl: last time I did it a little bit of the cream did get kinda inside and it did sting but no pain no gain I guess.
And like miss I want full reviews lol

il just be putting it round not inside the "lips" as such and just hope i dnt end up wi a wee hair line haha and yes if i have to up the back lane... im going to wait til near the end i think to do mine again good luck lex x

this thread has mad me lol! I veet in the summer and its fine, i am too scared to get right in there tho :p in the winter i just do an all over trim with my hubbys hair clippers :D good job he loves me ^^

Rósa;1865452 said:
:shock: :p

Honestly ladies just slap it all over! Il just say it doesn't sting for ME

*disclaimer.. I am wierd and not a lot affects me :p *

I love you Rosa! x

this thread has mad me lol! I veet in the summer and its fine, i am too scared to get right in there tho :p in the winter i just do an all over trim with my hubbys hair clippers :D good job he loves me ^^

Hehe, do the clippers not hurt? X

na not at all - they don't pull like an epliator would, just trims them down nice and short. just like a boys hair cut! he's got wireless ones so don't even need to hover need a power supply. lol

OMFG I cant breathe for laughing! Im sure veet is formulated for the erm sensitive areas as its recommended for bikini lines? Dont u have to use the spatula to scrape the cream off afterwards anyway tho? So wouldnt that be the same as shaving? I duno what to do lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back