wee wee wee wee wee......................

Tasha20

Reaction score
:wall: :evil: I can't believe how much im weeing!!
its worse at night before i go to sleep im getting up for a wee at least 6 or 7 times then 2 or more during the night!

Its doing my head in !!! :wall:

I am the same!
Im thinking of sleeping on the loo so i dont have to move :shock:

My OH would get a shock if he went to the loo in the night :shock:

:lol: lol mine would too he sleeps solid all night! its alright for some x

do you feel ok in yourself? when I was pg the doctors were asking how many times i was getting up to use the loo because I had water infections alot. Sometimes they weren't even painful but results came back saying I had an infection and they just treated them anyway. If you think it's normal for you then thats fine - just thought i'd say that incase you had any other symptoms of a water infection without realising it xx

I will mention it to the midwife shes doing a wee sample anyway next thurs, I don't think its an infection.

Thanks for yoour concern and advise tori :D

i must have been one of the lucky one because i never really notice much of an increase in me wanting the loo when i was pregers, i did get up once during the night which i rarely did before.

Phew, I was just going to say I havent noticed an increase at all, I was getting worried....been drinking loads more than normal, but not having to get up i night yet...when I wake at 7pm I do need to go straight away, but other than that its normal.
Hope it stays like this!! :pray:

Zoe I have only been getting this for the past week or so I had nothing like this at 13 weeks, hope your the lucky one honey!! :D

:shock: :shock: Oh gawd!!! Ha ha!!

Have been so lucky with everything so far, not suffered with anything, so expecting my good luck to run out soon enough!!! Have started to get spotty face and chest though, NEVER had spots ever before :doh:

zoe c said:
:shock: :shock: Oh gawd!!! Ha ha!!

Have been so lucky with everything so far, not suffered with anything, so expecting my good luck to run out soon enough!!! Have started to get spotty face and chest though, NEVER had spots ever before :doh:

Same here with the spots they are really getting me down actualy Ihave them all over my chest and a few on my face but they are very noticeble!! ( ewww mingin !! )

lol you sound like you have been very lucky with everything, wishing you more luck :hug:

Huh your lucky! I guessed i was pregnant when i suddenly started needing to pee 4 and 5 times a night, and its been like that since 6/7 weeks!

Its so bloody annoying when u have to wake up to pee, then cant get back to sleep for ages ... then as soon as u do, u need to get up to pee again :x

:lol: lol yes it is really annoying sorry to hear youve been having it for so long it starts to get you abit down. Hope it starts calming down for you hun :hug:

Aww thankies :hug:

It doesnt bother me as much now because i'm not sleeping anyway lol ... Sneezing is what gets me ... i have to cross my legs hehe :lol:

my BP went up from 90/50 to 120/70 which is still normal but because i have a past of lots of water infections before pg and after my doc has prescribed me my own urine testing sticks so i can test for infections myself once a week instead of me having to take in samples all the time..

easy peasy lol

Lol home testing?

I used to get alot of water infections, i wonder why they havnt tested me :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back