Wee, wee, wee,wee!!!!

jellybean

Reaction score
I thought the need to wee every 5 minutes was supposed to calm down in the 2nd tri, I am so fed up with getting up 2/3 times a night to pee and its now doing my head in!!

Oh Jelly I know!! Especially at night time. I was always up at least twice a night before so now usually 3-4 times, sometimes more! And the frustrating thing is, you are in bed absolutely desperate to go, get there and are finished a dribble later (I know tmi!). Ah the joys :)

Oh Jelly I know!! Especially at night time. I was always up at least twice a night before so now usually 3-4 times, sometimes more! And the frustrating thing is, you are in bed absolutely desperate to go, get there and are finished a dribble later (I know tmi!). Ah the joys :)

LMAO you are soo right!!!

im 15 weeks an its come back for the need of wee an that is totally annoying :( i also got up 3 time in the night an in the day i get thirsty more so i have no choice but to drink more and then i get up in the morning have bout 2 pee's before i can get downstairs an then have breakfast an have few drinks an them off to the loo again :( i thought it was suppose to dye down in preg weeks?? x

I'm not getting these symptoms at all! have not had them for any of my pregnancy. Does that make me wierd? probably! xxxx

No Erin that makes you lucky!! :) I didn't have any morning sickness so I'm not complaining :)

Know how you feel, I didnt have it in the first trimester at all, im 17 weeks now and i cant stop going, its getting ridiculous!

If you're weird Erin then so am I! I'm weeing more than usual in the day but I'm drinking more, but I haven't had to get up in the night once!

i dont tend to have to get up in the night often, once max. but i dont drink up to 2 hours before bed.

also i am going a llot in day time.

ooh is it meant to get better then? i thought it was a whole pregnancy thing! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back