So now i get heartburn?

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
i've not had heartburn at all during pregnany, untill i woke up feeling sick, and felt like i had a ring of heartburn going round me, and a weird feeling in the back of my throat, and a stupid headache still! been on and off since tuesday. and the most terrible backache ever!! :( & i keep burping

Moan over :)

http://www.preeclampsia.org/health-information/signs-and-symptoms - great i've got half of them things on the list

Last edited:
I've never ever had heartburn nor indigestion until now, thought I was having a heart attack lol. Have you got any gaviscon? hope you feel better xxxxxxxx

no i'm hoping it will just go away lol, its making me really breathless aswell, which is weird cause my bump has dropped more, should be the other way round! xx

Bump could be pressing on your diaphragm rather than your lungs now. Ice cold milk is good I've found xxxxxxxxx

Great, so now my 'heartburn' type feeling could be pre-elcamsia acording to nhs.uk, just taken paracetamol's hopefully he headaches goes.

I wouldn't worry too much.. the symptoms you are having are also very normal pregnancy, especially late 3rd trimester pregnancy symptoms!

If the heartburn doesn't ease up I'd really advice you to take some gaviscon! It really helps! Especially when you try to sleep. Oh, and sleep on your left side, that gives you a lot less heart burn than on your right.

Hope the pains and aches ease up a bit!

I live on gaviscon at moment have a huuuuge bottle in my bedside cabinet lol. Apparently flat coke works too but i couldnt drink coke that wasnt fizzy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back