Wedding

I've already taken him back once for cheating I think I would be mad to do it again. He's not going to change and I deserve better. It just doesn't feel like it right now being as I could have filled a bath with my tears xx

It's going to take time. I'm sure you'll have your fair share of feeling-like-shit days but if you hold onto that thought/belief that you deserve better, you'll have less and less of those days. Keep contact with him to an absolute minimum for the time being. Get a friend to do handover for contact if you think it'll help. Or at the very least have lo ready to go without any chit chat or whatever. Do whatever you need to do to help you detach. Make sure all your communication about contact is in writing (text or email) and avoid getting into discussions about anything else. You know he'll never change so you know you've done the right thing. There really are amazing men out there - ones who don't cheat - don't settle for anything less xx

Last edited:
Wedding is really stressful. Me and my husband have a lot of arguments before the wedding, especially one month to few days before our wedding. In the end, everything works according to our plan. Don't push yourself too much, I know you want to have a perfect wedding. Just go with the flow.

How funny your reply has come up on here now.

What an emotional place that was me over 2 years ago. Funnily enough I am now with the most amazing guy and we are getting married in less than 6 weeks to go !! No stress atall. He's an amazing step dad.

His dad has never messed me around ( he wouldn't dare I don't think 😂 ) he's engaged and with someone new. My Lo has two stable families and I just adore him just as much as the day he was born.

Just proves ... everything works out in the end ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back