wedding dresses

Layla

Reaction score
Hi girlys.

Does anyone know of anywhere that does wedding dresses for pregnant ladies?

If all goes to plan then i might be getting married in november but i will be 7 months preggers.

thanks
xxx

Wow - no idea at all but didn't know (or totally forgot :oops: ) you were getting married so congratulations!!

(Sorry that was no help was it lol) :lol:

lol thanks hun :)

we was going to get married next year but id rather do it before the baby comes, we will never afford it after with nappies, milk, clothes etc

Me and OH pplanned to marry next year but arent becuase we cant afford it yet! One day :lol:

really good luck though babe - hope you find a gorgeous dress and dont forget to post pictures!

HI i will be 5 + months prggers when i get married . Ive had to get dress several sizes larger so i can grow into it lol :D

Most wedding shops are very helpful

Hope you find the dress of your dreams
Michelle

If you type maternity wedding dress into a search engine you should get something.

I had a bit of a scare a few months before my wedding and started looking into it, just in case! yikes! i did find one site that did a good selection but I can't remember the name now

I'll look for it

I'm getting married in may 07 so by then baby will be a year and 1/2 and the weight should be gone, good luck getting married at 7 months gone, your dress will be in need of plenty of alts, if you go to a bridal shop they should be able to advise the best thing to do like buy 2 sizes bigger or go for a 2 piece, I dont think they do elasticated waist dresses, shame would be dead comfy!

thanks guys, i have been asking in wedding shops and they said they can make a dress to grow with me, so its just a case of picking one now!

Hiya Layla

I'm sure you will look lovely on whatever you decide on. You'll have to post a picture once you find something!

Awwww you'll have a nice bump by then! :lol: Just think, your baby will be at your wedding! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, it will be so coool :)

I just hope it works out as we planned, the date is set for next year but we are hopeing to bring it forward to this november instead, going to phone the church today and find out if its possible.

fingers crossed!

Ooh how exciting! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let us know what the church says! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Luck!

All booked! November 12th at 4pm :D

Dresses are orderd and everything is fine at the mo!

Whooohooo Layla - Only 13weeks and 6 days to go! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, you better get organising! :p

had a very busy afternoon..........

booked church,

messured up for my dress, bridesmaid dress and got them ordered,

orderd the flowers,

ordered my tiara, veil and bridesmaid hair clips.

only think i have left to do is the reception!

:D

Wow you have been busy! :p This time next week you'll have everything sorted at the rate your going lol!

I can't believe you've sorted your dress so soon! - I knew what I wanted but took me ages to find what I was looking for because i'm so short...but I think I looked ok in the end lol!

What's your colour scheme?- What colour dress are you having? - What flowers are you having?- What sort of cake? (we had a tank cake with a bride and groom sitting on it as my hubby had just come back from Iraq!)

Sorry about all the questions but I get excited about weddings! lol

colour scheme is deep red and black, im having a very diffrenet wedding! lol

my dress is deep red and my flowers are black,

my dress is a high bodice with a full skirt, but in the skirt is a plete which will have black tool underneath it, its hard to explain really, i will try to find a pic of one simlar.

bridesmaid dresses are just plain fitted black and they will have deep red flowers

both flowers are roses.

for our cake we are having a piramid of pafitorolls (cant spell it)
and at teh end of teh night we will box them each up and give them out.

MBBrideBrochureCovSmall.jpg

thats kind of it, the outer dress will be deep red and the triangle split will be black tool is sparkley gems on it.

the fitted bodice will be much higher too, to allow for my bump :)

Sounds fab! - It's nice to be different! - I didn't know you could get black flowers - Do they have to be dyed? - YES! find a piccy of your dress for me...I'd show you what mine was like but it sounds very boring now compared to yours!

We had a civil ceremony in a hotel to be different, I had very definite ideas of how I DIDNT want things to be....Originally I was swanning off to Cyprus to get married and only me and Paul were gong to be there because I had a phobia about having to get married infront of loads of people...But then Paul got posted to Iraq so we had to cancel GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and got married in the UK with 100 people there to witness it and 300 for the reception!....I really enjoyed it in the end

aww yours sounds lovely, got any pics i can see of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back