• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wedding stress

Emmamb

Reaction score
And it's not even my wedding!!!

My sis is gettin married in 3 weeks and my mums on holiday which has left me to deal wiv the earache!! Her mil (p) is v religous and has basically organised most of the wedding,my neice is also gettin christened on the same day and I'm to b godmother,although I'm not christened. I spoke to the vicar and he's said that I can't officially b a godmother but may stand with the family at the font and join in as I wish,which is all perfectly legitimate.
Well since I spoke to the vicar all hell has broken loose,p flipped yesterday,sayin that she's not attendin the weddin or the christenin,she's been liein to her daughters sayin that she was forced to make all the dresses and she hasn't been involved wiv any of the wedding?! She even said she'd cut my sisters dress up!!!
I went to see her today,havin never spoke to her b4,and although she now says she's attendin the weddin she insists she will not stay for the christenin as havin me as 'godmother' is illegal and she won't stand and watch it happen! She showed me all the gorgeous dresses she's made including christening gown,bridesmaids dresses and wedding gown and seemed fine but it's tearin my sister up. Her oh is an ex drug addict and he actually turned round today and said he'd rather b on drugs then deal wiv all this!!

This is a completely pointless thread but really needed to get it off my chest xxx

Last edited:
What a cow!! sorry but she sounds like a bitch! She's prob stressed with the wedding too but your sister must be feeling awful with her acting like that!

Why do MILs always want to be the centre of attention? It's your sister's wedding not hers, she needs a good talking to and realise she needs to do what's best for her son and future daughter-in-law. What a stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back