** Wedding ** Sooooo Exited

XHopefulX

Reaction score
Woo hoo only 2 days to go before I try and get the dress on that I bought over 6 months ago, not considering that I would have to try and get a wee bump into it ..... just going to let things hang out now as I won't be able to wear the corset I bought for underneath *sob* bye bye hourglass figure lol......

OH has booked me in for a pamper session before wedding at 3 as I think he feels guilty of his comments last week about me and my jelly bits but hey something remarkable is happening...

Won't be around much after today really till next month so just want to wish you all the very best and see you all soon :wave: xx

i hope you enjoy every second of it and the day is the day of your dreams congratulations :)

Awww hun I hope you have a perfect day xxx

Good luck for your scan too xxx

Thanks Miss hun and same to you for next week xx

How exciting! Lots of good luck for your wedding day, enjoy every moment! xx

Try my best thanks Ruthie if I can't stay awake long enough lol x

I'm sure you will! The excitement will kick in and you will have a fabulous day! Enjoy your pampering session too xx :)

WHOOP WHOOP, SHOOP SHOOP, YAY!!! I shall of course be thinking of you sugar-pie xx

is it today? or tomorrow??? excited for you hun!! enjoy every moment!! x

oooh so youll be pampering yourself tonight then?? tan, nails etc at the ready?? :) x

your getting married tomorrow wooooooooooooo :) are you excited, nervous, cant wait??? iwas pretty calm on my wedding day which suprised me lol

my brother gave me away because my dad is no longer with us and he was more nervous than me lol

Congratulations on your wedding! Hope you enjoy every single moment of it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back