We'd make Channel 4 Proud... :)

Squiglet

Reaction score
What with 4 evictions from the big baby house in one day... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So who's left? :D

:wave: :wave: me but I have decided I am having my baby tomorrow (even though I have no symptoms :shakehead: )

ella said:
:wave: :wave: me but I have decided I am having my baby tomorrow (even though I have no symptoms :shakehead: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I've not had any symptoms either since Tuesday, even though I walked miles and miles and miles yesterday in the desperate hope someone would get a move on.

Even DH is getting on my nerves now with his constant questioning... He seems to think that I have some crystal ball method of predicting the day she will arrive...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: He got told to "go away and fornicate with himself" today.. but in a much more abusive tone and with only three words in the sentence.

OMG my tickers wrong by one day :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I've just noticed... I'm due on the 19th not the 18th.. ???!!! Wonder why that has happened.. :think:

Squiglet said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: He got told to "go away and fornicate with himself" today.. but in a much more abusive tone and with only three words in the sentence.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you tell him !!

squig why are you not in labour when you lost your plug ages ago - id be ragin - id take that as a definate sign things were happening

I'm still here- hoping things get a move on soon :pray:

Still here :wall:

Not had any signs worth having a party about. I don't think she's ever going to come out :lol:

I'm planning on being here for a long time yet! I better get comfy in my chair! 14 weeks! That's forever!

ella said:
squig why are you not in labour when you lost your plug ages ago - id be ragin - id take that as a definate sign things were happening

*coughs*

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Well that's how I feel.. I was also told on Tuesday I was 2cm dilated.. So :wall: :wall: :wall: I DON'T KNOW... !!!!

Im still here! In body if not in mind!!!

Hopefully not TOO much longer though....

:pray: :pray: :pray:

I'm still here :wall: :wall: :wall:

had a few niggles, period type pains over the last few days but nothing of any significance... so I'm not expecting to have her before next week!

Midwife is coming today and hopefully she'll do me a sweep and we''ll see if my cervix is as shut tight as a OH's wallet :rotfl: :rotfl:

Do you think a hoover would help things along?? Suck them out?? :doh: :doh:

littlepip said:

No but the crochet hook and knitting needles I have in my knitting bag are starting to "call" to me... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
littlepip said:

No but the crochet hook and knitting needles I have in my knitting bag are starting to "call" to me... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Go for it! :D Just dont get it stuck somehow cos that could be embarrasing! :shock:

Squiglet said:
littlepip said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'm still considering that too.

Here is my latest plan... this afternoon I'm driving around Lancashire to find a cobbled street and I'm just going to drive up and down it really fast hoping the bumping will break my waters! It worked for a work colleague apparently.... anybody suggest anywhere!?

hmmm we have loads of cattle grids a few miles from where i live! and also its pritty fun cos its at the bottom of a huge hill so you can drive down and fly over the cattle grid! :D its great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back