who is still in the end of the month race???

Fiona

Reaction score
Okay girlies.......... just wondering who is still in the race with me for the end of the month ...

it is already beginning to feel like a race for one expecially now that Joycmum and Rusks's babies decided to jump the que .... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms........... knowing my luck I will go over my due date and have to be induced.

Still managing to work though so I am hoping the sheer force of gravity of being on my feet most of the day with help my baby on that downward journey. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good luck to everyone still racing with me........... it won't be long now

:D :D

I bet I go overdue too grr
I started taking raspberry leaf tablets today so fingers crossed

Im still here too.. but now starting to wonder how long for lol. think i'll know what their planning after thursday

Ive got a feeling you'll go over Fiona. I just attempted a stroll through town and he's that low now there's no way I'll go over. I think the 16th for me. Tomorrow will be the point my waters went with DD so I'm in a flap getting everything done today. Cot's up, prams done, everything's ready, just need to clean up where Ive been making cards and stuff then the nest will be clean :D

Hi

Good luck to you girls cant wait to see who goes next
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111