We'd make Channel 4 Proud... :)

:rotfl: Just driving around here with all the pot holes and scary Spanish driving should have made me pop weeks ago then :rotfl: I told DH if he wants this baby out, he'll have to put some effort into it ;) but it kinda saps any romance or spontaneity out of the situation. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and well now I can't be bothered. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am considering bringing my rabbit out of hibernation whilst OH is at work this afternoon..... :rotfl:

fothers said:
I am considering bringing my rabbit out of hibernation whilst OH is at work this afternoon..... :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I've been doing the exact same thing for the last couple of days and have been trying to be as rough as possible towards the old cervix. Finally DTD last night too. :lol:

I'm getting ready for a sex fuelled weekend. Totally don't feel like it but needs must. I also read that the prostoglandins in the sperm which trigger labour work more effectively through the gut (ie; when swallowed)

I've kept that bit of info away from OH though for the time being.. :talkhand:

pilkers said:
I also read that the prostoglandins in the sperm which trigger labour work more effectively through the gut (ie; when swallowed)

Don't tell my OH that, he'll be praying I go over due :lol:

pilkers said:
I'm getting ready for a sex fuelled weekend. Totally don't feel like it but needs must. I also read that the prostoglandins in the sperm which trigger labour work more effectively through the gut (ie; when swallowed)

I've kept that bit of info away from OH though for the time being.. :talkhand:

Psssf.... I've taken the rabbit out of hibernation, hasn't done anything, DTD Saturday in the hopes that now the plug is gone things will start moving, and well here I am still... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet, why not try one of these?

plunger.jpg

It seems to work for him...

plunger.jpg

:lol:

If I gave birth to that though, I'd ask them to put it back in :rotfl:

^^^^^^^^^^
hover hahahahaha

well it aint happening for me for a while :( so i wont make it into the pfs record books hehehe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Knowing my luck Daniel will now be born something like him...hey at least he'll be able to unblock sinks straight away! Bonus! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back