Channel 4 need you and your bump!

lizzymd

Reaction score
I'm only in 2nd tri so good luck all:

Channel 4 is making a new programme exploring exactly that. "Bringing Up Baby" will take a closer look at the last 100 years of childcare experts and how their advice has changed, especially about how they prepare mums-to-be for the big day and the arrival of their new baby.

And that's where you come in! We're helping them find mums-to-be in their third trimester who would be interested in following one of three famous childcare manuals as part of the series. So if you're a first time mum or expecting your second or third baby, they want to hear from you!

:D

lizzy did u mean u can only do it if u have 2 children or less and 1 on the way? or did u mean 1st second, third etc...child?

I'm sure budge wud have liked to done it but shes expecing her forth!

That's brilliant, I hope someone on the forum does it! I'll have to get my Mum to record it, we don't have channel 4 in Denmark :(

ive done it and they are contacting me soon! :cheer: :cheer:
id better wash and iron my smurf suit!

Oh I'd love it if you were on it Budge! You probably have more experience than all the authors put together :lol:

:rotfl: Oh I will WET myself if we see Budge in her smurf suit!!!!!! WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH..
CH4 would give you your own show after seing it sweetie, I am sure!!!

Yes I hope you get on it Budge would be highley amusing to see you on there with your smurf suit :rotfl: Channel 4 would love you! :D

i would do it but by the time they start it i would have given birth :cheer:

i think they want people in the third trimester NOW though hev.

If you do get on it Budge, i can sense "The Budge Show" coming soon afterwards!!

I emailed them yesterday and they are wanting ladies in their third tri who are due Oct - Dec....or did they say Nov-Dec... :? well it was ladies due within them months for defo....do excuse my pregnancy brain... :rotfl: Would be great to see Budge on the show.....I'm sure we'd all be watching it..... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back