Just got back...

xJuliex

Reaction score
from my friends house who's just had her baby 2 days ago! awwww he's sooo cute! :angel: she looked really tired though. she said its not the baby that keeps her up just everytime he moves she can't help checking on him!
She needed an episiotomy and forceps and is reaaaaly sore but she assured me it was definatley worth all the waiting and pain!! :D

IM SOOOO EXCITED!

Im going to my other friends party in half an hour, at least it will take my mind off me being late..apart from everyone asking when i'm due and having to say '4 days ago!'. :shock: i might just have a little dance and see if that makes him want to come out!!

hope its not too hot and noisy though or i'll be making a quick exit :rotfl:

xxxx

enjoy the party hun, wont be long now till bubs comes xx :hug:

aww glad you enjoyed meeting the new arrival
ope your enjoying the party :D you never no all this excitment could get your baby moving downards :pray:

sarah :wave:

:shock: the party was....RUBBISH!

i'm sooooo happy...i used to go out all the time drinking with friends and stuff cause im onli young anyways and now i know i'm not missing ANYTHING!

i can't wait for little man to come, i'd so much rather stay in with him :dance:

:rotfl: wel im glad your glad it was rubbish
put your feet up enjoy relaxing and then i expect you to be on here tommorow saying that youve gone into labour!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah :wave: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back