Weak, few, movement 21 weeks

Natthewife

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm 21 weeks, 5th pregnancy and worried about movements. I only started feeling them at 19 weeks, just 2 or 3 a day maybe but now they're still very feeble and only get upto 10 on a good day. Don't know if I should be worried? Especially as it's my fifth and always felt them around 14-15 weeks before and they were defiantly strong by now with my other children.

I was told by my midwife that all pregnancies and all babies are different. I was worried with this pregnancy as with my first I had consistent flutterings at 18 weeks and kicks from 21/22 weeks, whereas this time round it was much later before I had kicking.

Have you had your 20 week scan yet? It could be that your placenta is anterior and muffling the kicks. Always worth talking to your midwife if you have any concerns though.

Hey, when I went to my 24 week midwife appointment I mentioned some days I still don't feel a great deal of movement, and she said at this stage as long as you are feeling something everyday that's fine. She said its once you get to 26 weeks you should feel 10 a day.

So try not to worry xxx

I would think its still too early to be concerned about regular strong movenents x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back