We shaved my pussy... Pic's included....

grace1983 said:
why did you do that to him?

Because I like the way the other cat laughs at him :rotfl: :rotfl:

No in all seriousness... he's really long haired and has problems keeping himself clean... he uses the litter tray and gets covered in cat poop and then drags it round the house, so extremely unhygienic.. We wanted him short and clean for when the baby arrives... he actually prefers it tbh as he can clean himself properly... hes always so much more settled. :lol:

Besides have you tried to wash a cat in the shower being nearly 9 months pregnant.. :rotfl: Apparently it's quite an amusing sight says DH.. :roll:

I think your pussy looks beautiful Squig :wink:

Squiglet said:
grace1983 said:

:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

On another note,how come you haven't popped yet? I ditched my hydrology report to come online,on the offchance you might've :lol:

grace1983 said:

THANK YOU! i woundered if someone was going to ask lol.

poor kittie. but bet hes happier now hes poop free :lol:

Poor love he looks gorgeus with long hair what a shame, but i know its horrible for them cleaning themselves especially fur balls and if they get matted apparently it can be painful for them...

Do you live near a groomers hon?

zebrastripes said:
Squiglet said:
grace1983 said:

:

On another note,how come you haven't popped yet? I ditched my hydrology report to come online,on the offchance you might've :lol:

that reply was from last night.. I do believe Squig's waters have popped! :cheer:

I KNEW you had a ginger pussy!!!!!!!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
zebrastripes said:
Squiglet said:
grace1983 said:

:

that reply was from last night.. I do believe Squig's waters have popped! :cheer:

I know! I saw the post about a minute after I wrote that haha :roll: :lol:

That's a great haircut!

I do Barney (our dog who has quite long hair in places feathering) and I make sure a balls up of it half the time. He used to go to a groomer but I specifically told them that he could NOT have perfumed shampoo or perfume after his baths and they kept doing it and it resulted each time in a big vets bill as he has really dry and sensitive skin.

Matt laughs his head off as I sit with the clippers and say "oops" about 50 times during the "operation" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back