We shaved my pussy... Pic's included....

Squiglet

Reaction score
Before

000_0133.jpg

After

100_1509.jpg

100_1512.jpg

What were you thinking I was talking about... ?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How'd I know you'd be the first to comment kimbo :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Actually its there to entice Midna.. :rotfl:

i wasnt sure wether to look or not then :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
very cute lol xxxxxxx

WHAT are you doing with my cat? I have a longhair that looks EXACTLY like him - I'm going to have to take a picture and put it on here - I knew he liked to roam, but Girona to Alicante? WOW :shock: Bout four hundred kms, i think

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

Is it wrong that I want to stroke your pussy? :think:

mamichuli said:
WHAT are you doing with my cat? I have a longhair that looks EXACTLY like him - I'm going to have to take a picture and put it on here - I knew he liked to roam, but Girona to Alicante? WOW :shock: Bout four hundred kms, i think

Lisa

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats a long way...

Awww lou.. you can stroke my pussy anytime you want.. its all velvety soft atm.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Although in all honesty... its my Husbands pussy... :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
mamichuli said:

Lisa

Awww lou.. you can stroke my pussy anytime you want.. its all velvety soft atm.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Although in all honesty... its my Husbands pussy... :rotfl:

I'm sure your husband, and the rest of the male population, wouldn't object :lol:

lou said:
Squiglet said:
mamichuli said:

Lisa

I'm sure your husband, and the rest of the male population, wouldn't object :lol:

Only if he can watch apparently... :think: I'm not sure if that actually disturbs me in some way considering he knows we are talking about the cat ... :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wouldn't leave him alone with the cat :wink:

thats a very pretty pussy you have there Squig..

I would like to stroke it....

:wink:

I didnt know what to think when i read the title,

Squig you tease :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90