We really can't decide...

Tadpole

Reaction score
Right so we can't decide on any names. We like one for a while, then get put off for some reason. OH just says, 'wait till she is born'. So opinions please.

Middle names will be Jennifer (after his mum) and Rose, just because I have always liked it.

So:
India Jennifer Rose
Iris Jennifer Rose
Olivia Jennifer Rose

Although I am sure this will change again and we won't use any of these!!!!

:) They are all beautiful! I would wait and see what one you like best when she arrives!

India is a nice name but i feel the child needs to look like an india if that makes sense.
Iris dont like
Olivia a proper little girls name! Love it!

i think olivia jenifer rose is stunning.

But wait and see what name suits her

:hug:

I voted Iris as I think its a lovely name :)

Oliva is very popular now and while I like it, its probably a little too oft used for me these days.

Never was keen on country names for people tbh.

Oooo if I had to choose though I would go for Iris. I think its pretty and a little more unusual than Olivia but as someone said she has to "look" like a India :)

I clicked India but wanted to choose Olivia!! :doh:

My faves in order:

1) Olivia
2) India
3) Iris (not keen TBH, sorry :oops: )

xx

I think Olivia sounds the best - although i think the name India is lovely!

Not keen on Iris though - sorry!! :D

i like the name India best but to go with Jennifer i prefer Olivia.

I like Olivia the best out of the 3, but I think Jennifer Rose sounds lovely as the first and second name. Could that be a possibility? :D

I think Olivia J R sounds really nice.
This might sound funny but I think Iris Jennifer Rose is mixing the flowers a bit so it loses its effect :)

Tadpole said:
Right so we can't decide on any names. We like one for a while, then get put off for some reason. OH just says, 'wait till she is born'. So opinions please.

Middle names will be Jennifer (after his mum) and Rose, just because I have always liked it.

So:
India Jennifer Rose
Iris Jennifer Rose
Olivia Jennifer Rose

i like Iris. But im not fussed on the Rose bit in the name. Two flower names seems to be a bit too much

CAn't you just have Iris Jennifer?

I choose Iris, i feel Olivia is just too popular atm and im not keen on India, thry're all lovely names though but quite different, it depends whether you mind something more popular or not

budge said:
Tadpole said:

So:
India Jennifer Rose
Iris Jennifer Rose
Olivia Jennifer Rose

i like Iris. But im not fussed on the Rose bit in the name. Two flower names seems to be a bit too much

CAn't you just have Iris Jennifer?

Ooh - I hadn't considered the 2 flower thing. I like Iris best as well, although there are a couple of other possibilities in the mix. I have gone right off India now as I found out that Katy from the Apprentice has a daughter called that. Probably silly I know. I like Olivia because it is in my favourite play but I know what y'all mean about it being quite popular. And we wouldn't want to use Jennifer as a first name because although OH wants to remember his mum - perhaps not that directly iykwim. Although Genevieve apppeals as well. Anyhoo I have a list of about TWENTY names so we should be able to come up with something. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back