We put our Xmas tree up!!!

we have 2 red walls and 2 cream walls in our lounge so the tree will have to go on a cream wall with its red decorations, so much effort lol :roll: :lol:

Saturday here too :cheer: HAVE to wait until December :D

Although, that's only if my new tree gets delivered....still waiting on Littlewoods :?

lou said:
paradysso said:
we cant decide when to put tree up as we wanted to decorate living room before xmas. :think:

maybe i could put it up this weekend and just move it to paint wall behind hehe :rotfl:

You lucky moo. I love decorating nearly as much as putting the chrsitmas tree up. Hell, I think I love it more!!! :dance:

What colours you having? Are you getting new furniture or just giving it a lick of paint? My living room is Natural hessian. Quite boring but also looks quite smart I suppose. I'd love to have a feature wall, maybe a lovely khaki green or something? oooo I'm all a dither :lol:

we doing a make over on living room as it was all cream and cream furniture :wall: not good with 2 kids, so far we have brought a black leather sofa, and a black chair, shelving to cover one wall to hide all my crap :rotfl: a big side board thing from ikea for plasma (OH brought a new 50inch one and ps3 for makeover :think: )

were painting the walls in a natural pinkish colour (its called setting plaster, so i guess thats best description) and one wall behind the tv is having some brown and pink bold flowery paper.

I shall take pics when its all done. and then were decorating kitchen im having that in red and turquoise to match Cath kidston assesories :D

I'll be putting my decorations up today woooooooo woooooooooooo :cheer:

paradysso said:
lou said:
paradysso said:
we cant decide when to put tree up as we wanted to decorate living room before xmas. :think:

maybe i could put it up this weekend and just move it to paint wall behind hehe :rotfl:

You lucky moo. I love decorating nearly as much as putting the chrsitmas tree up. Hell, I think I love it more!!! :dance:

What colours you having? Are you getting new furniture or just giving it a lick of paint? My living room is Natural hessian. Quite boring but also looks quite smart I suppose. I'd love to have a feature wall, maybe a lovely khaki green or something? oooo I'm all a dither :lol:

we doing a make over on living room as it was all cream and cream furniture :wall: not good with 2 kids, so far we have brought a black leather sofa, and a black chair, shelving to cover one wall to hide all my crap :rotfl: a big side board thing from ikea for plasma (OH brought a new 50inch one and ps3 for makeover :think: )

were painting the walls in a natural pinkish colour (its called setting plaster, so i guess thats best description) and one wall behind the tv is having some brown and pink bold flowery paper.

I shall take pics when its all done. and then were decorating kitchen im having that in red and turquoise to match Cath kidston assesories :D

oooo I love the colour of setting plaster. My OH is a plasterer and loads of people comment on the colour of the plaster as it dries. Can't wait to see the pics. My living room needs a make over. Its cream walls, brown leather (got them before we went veggie) 2 seater and armchair. Lovely original cast iron fireplace which is gorgeous, cream carpet, bought before the cat and Isaac came along :roll: and thats about it! One plant, couple of pictures. Bit dull really :? I want polished floorboards and a rock and roll rug. You know the burgundy rugs that rock stars always set their instruments up on? I call them rock star rugs lol

Now I wanna see everyones living rooms!!!!

lol start a thread in off topic for pics of peoples houses.

yeah my mum was having a conservatory built and after it was plastered she decided she wanted that colour on walls :rotfl: found a company called farrow and ball that make the exact colour, and my mum brought too much paint so weve been giving a tin :cheer:

Oh Im nosey love seeing other peoples houses aswell, you is going to start the new thread???????????????

lol i wouldnt know what to call the thread! someone else do it :lol:

it could be called show us your places or show us your spaces!!

yay...now i need to take some pics lol

We're putting ours up tomorrow! We always stick on some christmas music and put the trr up. Beth loves it (and so do i actually :cheer: ) OH wanted to put it up last weekend, lol, hes worse than Beth! Is there going to be an official Christmas tree pics thread? Im getting me camera ready!
Santa.gif

Jed won't get ours out the shed. He thinks its too early. We are going to wait till after Isaac's birthday on the 13th now.

Which means I have loads more time to buy new decorations :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back