We put our Xmas tree up!!!

Oh its not that good at the mo as Ive moved since last year and Im changing over from my old gold & cream to red, silver & black, off to buy some more baubauls (sp??) in abit!!!!!

Eveadel said:
Oh its not that good at the mo as Ive moved since last year and Im changing over from my old gold & cream to red, silver & black, off to buy some more baubauls (sp??) in abit!!!!!

YAY!!!! I love christmas decoration shopping!!! Apparently my mum and sister said that Wilkos of all places have some lovely decorations this year.

:cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait for pics! :cheer:

I can't decide if to put ours up on Saturday or wait until next Saturday! :think:

jools221181 said:
:cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait for pics! :cheer:

I can't decide if to put ours up on Saturday or wait until next Saturday! :think:

Oh go for it, put your tree up. Since having Isabella I now love Xmas again, its so exciting :D :D

I'm putting mine up this weekend. My OH thinks it pikey to put it up early but I don't care and I am a pikey lol Well I'm Romany :wink:

WHOOOHOOOO with baubles on!!!!!!

lou said:
I'm putting mine up this weekend. My OH thinks it pikey to put it up early but I don't care and I am a pikey lol Well I'm Romany :wink:

WHOOOHOOOO with baubles on!!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Eveadel said:
We did it yesterday :shock:

How has Isabella with the tree? I cant wait to put ours up but have been putting it off as Olivia is inti EVERYTHING and im worried she will trash it :rotfl:

We always put ours up on 1st December for the first day of advent, so I can't wait for Saturday :cheer:

Kelly G said:
Eveadel said:
We did it yesterday :shock:

How has Isabella with the tree? I cant wait to put ours up but have been putting it off as Olivia is inti EVERYTHING and im worried she will trash it :rotfl:

Hiya

She has been not to bad but has pulled a couple of things off and played with them. Ive just got back from Homebase and they had some lovely decorations in their but 95% of them were made from glass which as you will know is a big no no with a toddler.

We was going to put ours up on Saturday Afternoon but I have just walked in and DH has already started. :dance: :dance:

we cant decide when to put tree up as we wanted to decorate living room before xmas. :think:

maybe i could put it up this weekend and just move it to paint wall behind hehe :rotfl:

im going to put mine up at the weekend
i got a 3ft pink tree today from tesco for my room haha

We are putting ours up Saturday! Seems everyone else is so why wait any longer?! :cheer:

I put my tree up last week on tuesday lol was just 2 excited keryn loves it tho she keeps unwrapping all the presents underneath it lol

luv lou n keryn xxx

I really really wanna put mine up, but im gettin a real on so i think it will die by the time chrimbo comes along :cry: So im getting it next weekend :cheer: :cheer:

paradysso said:
we cant decide when to put tree up as we wanted to decorate living room before xmas. :think:

maybe i could put it up this weekend and just move it to paint wall behind hehe :rotfl:

You lucky moo. I love decorating nearly as much as putting the chrsitmas tree up. Hell, I think I love it more!!! :dance:

What colours you having? Are you getting new furniture or just giving it a lick of paint? My living room is Natural hessian. Quite boring but also looks quite smart I suppose. I'd love to have a feature wall, maybe a lovely khaki green or something? oooo I'm all a dither :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back