We Have Split Up ... Moved Out Last Night ...

Nice to see you on here again. But sorry about the house front.

To be honest I dont know what you should do about your other half just dont be pushed into any decision you dont want to make.

Take your time on things to sort your head out and if he cant wait that long for you to decide well then he is not worth it anyway. But if he can sit tight and not pester you about what you want and actually consider your feelings than he may just be worth giving another go. If you get what I mean? Oh and fi you did get back together tell him he must sort out his mother and put you and l/o way before her!

Just look out for yourself and l/o oh and always update us! Sending love to you and L/O.

Hi Imi.. Hi All..

Sorry the house thing is moving slowly... it can be so annoying having to wait. What annoys me more is that the only thing delaying you is the paperwork which is sitting on someones desk waiting for a signature!!! Well I hope the ball starts rolling soon for you!

And Greg.... maybe with him out the picture for a few weeks you can sort your own head out! as the others have said you don't have to rush into anything and what ever you decide isn't set in stone! .. I don't know the whole story! Greg seems to be listening too much to his family... at the end of the day you and the baby are his new family.. He should really ask his parents to keep out of his relationship... You say you love him but can't trust him. I don't fully know what you mean by this. Is it that you don't trust his words... the fact he took his mums side and said some horrible things? we all say horrible things when the situation gets heated!!! Could he of said these things because his mum was putting pressure on him to.... no excuse but maybe now he's realised his mistake... if there are other reasons why you don't trust him then you need to ask yourself can you get this trust back! If he has done something to make you question his trust, loyalty then he has to make you trust him again... being around and showing you he cares helps...

Anyway - take you time - no need to rush into any decision... can i ask how long you 2 where together?

x

Hiya all ...

Had a lovely trip to the labour ward last night, to be greated with a really crappy E-mail from him this morning ...

Apparently he's seen this forum (Nosy Pig!) and if i think he's chasing after me i have another thing coming! well guess what asshole ... your not wanted by either me or my daughter!!! Fat lot of good you have done us over the past 22wks!

Any how ... think it has been well established that we are not going back down that road, he also stated he "Couldn't be bothered" with me .. lol very mature ... see he treats me like shit and expects me to go crawling back after him?? NO CHANCE!!

He's even removed L/O's scan pic's from his MSN space ... charming! ... To be honest i can't trust what he says or does, after the stunt that was pulled across me that sunday ... a mothers day i won't forget!

I can't bare the thought of his family around my daughter, i think if she turned out like that i'd dis-own her! ... so best to stay away from one and all ... as for the trip to the labour ward ... i have to go back again later on today ... never been so scared in all my life as i was last night!

After what happened last night i have had a wake up call ... all this stress is no good for me! ... and to be honest coping with what im being out through is getting harder by the min ...

Don't think i shall be posting on here anymore ... Obv nothing i do or where i go is semi -privet to me anymore ... my life is constantly invaded by him or someone else connected to him ...

Take care all ...

Imi x

Carry on posting on here dont let that sad man stop you from doing anything. Well at least pm people just to update us.

Sorry to hear about him being on this site i bet someone else put him up to it thou. You are so better off and I think he has proven that by being so petty as to come on this site and check up on what you are doing. This bloke is no man at all deleting the scan pic! shows he will be a good dad arguing with you and already taking it out on your little one. You are right best to stay clear of him and anything to do with him.

Take care x x

Oh Imi what a git he really is...

Please don't go into hiding.. not cos of him at least.. maybe if he reads some of the posts on here he will realise that we girls don't actually need ar***oles like him at all!! You and LO will be much better off without him and his fu**ed up family... you know you have all the power.. he will be the one losing out on his daughter's life.

Are you and Maddie OK????

Wish I could give you a big hug xxx

Take care and as Lmwarr says.. at least pm us so we know you are OK xxxxxxx

don't go!! don't leave this just cos of him - he is a complete arse - esp if he has deleted his baby's scan... he is the one who will lose out in the end.

we are all here for you!

You can't leave!!!! Especially not because of Greg!!

I can totally understand what you are saying though. To think that everything you are putting on here could be read by him must be awful.

Have a few days off, think about it, and I'll call you later in the week hun.
xxx

Hiya ...

Just thought i'd let you know i got the A ok on the housing front!! I've been accepted!! :dance:

Should get my house ASAP ... No more investigations!!

Tankett ... honestly hun i really hope you get yours sorted ... like i said give me a call!!

Will let you know about what im gonna do about the forum soon ... shall be off over the next few days any how ... so hope you are all well and have a fab easter ... i shall be at the hospital most of the time lol!!

Take care and i'll catch up with you soon ..

Imi xx

im so sorry to hear about your trouble hun!

your better of with out him, he seems a waste of space, especially removing the scan, thats sad.

You have your baby and your future to look forward to, your new home, a fresh start!

dont stop coming on here, hes not worth it, and your a great asset to this forum.

i hope you come back!

keep as stress free as possible for the sake of your baby!

good luck and a million best wishes xx

Imi moved onto her Flat today (Temporary) ..

Will be in touch soon !! xx

Bloody hell that was quick maybe things are starting to look up for her fingers crossed x x

Update: Imi has got her keys to her house today she has got some funiture e.g sofa and arm chair some cups and pans, and plates i think she had to go out and buy a kettle cos she has a gas cooker and she doesn't have any gas till tomorrow cos she has no gas card so hopefully she should have a cooker and hopefully tomorrow she should have a fridge frezzer and a washing machine delivered to her the house,

It is only temporary at the moment but its better then nothing and its really nice, Imi is landing on her feet. She does not know how long she will be their for it might be a couple of weeks or a couple of months till they find some were suitable for Imi.

I will let you know anything as soon as i know my self.

Hi Imi

What a year your having... glad you got your flat sorted out thou! and sounds like your settling in nicely - good news!

Don't leave for forum because Greg has been on here! you haven't said anything that hasn't been true! you have your version of what is going on and he had his... your both entitled to your own opinions... Talking (well typing) helps you let off steam - so don't leave!!! Maybe Greg has seen the other side.. maybe he'll begin to understand what things have been like for you the past few weeks... To delete the scan picture was very childish... you can't just wipe a baby from your life like that! I think thats been done out of anger to P*** you off..

Hope your move went smooth...

x

I'm really pleased you're finally getting sorted Imi, and thanks to Winstanley for keeping us updated!!

Take care of yourself, and I will ring you when I get a spare minute!

Hey Imi, glad you have a place sorted and things are looking a bit better for you.

Cheers for updating us Winstanley. :) Let us know how things are going with her and give her my love xx

Hi Imi

how are you geting on at your new place? hope your settling in okay! Bet your loving your own space... all you need now is a cheap lap top or computer and a telephone line! you can be on here chatting again..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back