We Have Split Up ... Moved Out Last Night ...

Keep your chin up and dont listen to others you will make a great mum. Being strong enough to go through all you have done lately shows you will be a good mother! Im sure what ever you decide to do in the future will all work out great. Think positive as you have a wonderful thing to look forward to. Everything and anyone else can get stuffed! x x

keep your chin up - you've done so well with every thing they've chucked at you - at the end of the day its THEIR loss! you are going to have a wonderful baby and you will see him/ner grow up they will miss out on lots and they only have themselves to blame.

If he really cared for u and bean he would have told MIL to keep her nose out! if shes done this with you she'll carry on doing it to whoever!
Sounds like a right spiteful bit@{ and he sounds like a mum's boy.

Think of your self and the bean - let him do the chasing - if he really cares let him do all the work - don't forget theres always yhe CSA to he should support his child.

good luck - thinking of you.

Oh Imi.. that bl**dy MIL sounds like the devil.. what the hell is her problem.. does she not care about this grandchild?? Whatever happens with you and Greg she will still be related to your baby and the way she is carrying on now she will regret it one day I promise... make sure she knows she will have no access to the baby.. that may make her think a bit. Evil cow :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I cannot advise about whether or not to let Greg come to scan.. I think if there is hope of reconciliation it would be a lovely experience for you both and for him to make it more real .. to see bean so clearly will be fantastic for both of you.. and it is a special moment I am sure... it could be good for you both to be together for that.. maybe then he will re-consider what an arse he has been to you. You both need time away together away from all the interfering *******s you have had to put up with... If I were you I would let him come.. then if it still all goes pear-shaped he will have that memory to haunt him!!

It sounds to me as if he is just being led by his bitch of a mother... he does love and care about you but maybe he does not have the balls to stand up to his family... so many men are like that and I think that you need to prove to him that you are not waiting and maybe he will come to his senses. All the hurtful things he said were probably in the heat of the moment and the bitch probably had him all wound up.. god I would love to smack her for you!! :x :x :x

Take care and good luck with the house etc.. when you are independent again you will feel so much stronger.. and yes you have your little bean to consider and look forward to!!!

HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to say good luck for your scan tomorrow Imi.. I hope that all goes well with or without Greg and if you can let us know how you and Bean are ...

take care.. will be thinking of you [my scan is at 11am! YIKES I am soooo scared!!!]

xxxx

Hi,

I hope everything works out for you, and wishing you lodsa luck for your scan!!!!!

Amy xx

Thanks so much ...

Anna marie, will think of you at 11am ... mines at 10am lol!! hope everything is well, im nervous too ....

Things are still so bad right now ... but i'll let you know if bean a baby boy or a baby girl ASAP!!

Love to all ..
xxx

Good luck at your scan tomorrow Imi, hope all is well & let us know asap how it went.

Hugs.

Nicki.x

:dance: :dance: :dance: IT'S A GIRL!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Had my scan and they pretty sure it's a girl ... i have to go back for a re-scan on the 25th as the little bugger was curled up and wouldn't let the lady see her spine!!

Really chuffed, im on cloud 9 :D:D:D

Imi+Maddie
xxx

I am so so sorry to hear about you and OH hunnie, :(
Really pleased for you finding out the sex, and another scan, another chance to say hello to your little angel!!

Got any names picked out yet?

Keep strong sweetie, we're always here for you xxx

hi

just read this so sorry youve been through all this and i hope your okay , its too bad you wont be on here as much i talked to you since you first came on here.
keep your chin up.xxxx Katrina

I've put my congrats on your other post, but I've just noticed the name on your ticker.

That's my name you theif !!!!!! :lol:

The only names we can agree on for a girl are Maddie, Ruby, Grace or Rose, and you've nabbed 3 of them!!!!!!

Not talking to you no more. Gonna go and sulk. :shakehead:

LOL!!

Tankett hun ... i've had the name madeleine picked out since she was 4w3ds lol ... :D :D

madeleine has always been my girls name, ruby is after my gran and grace is greg's choice!!!

Sorry hunnie ... lol just jumble them around a little hehehe!!!

already sent congrats but no harm in saying it again... congrats on your little girl.. do you feel different now you know the sex? i some times wish i'd of asked but then i like the idea of a supprise too....

glad greg went with you! this might make him wake up to the fact he's going to be a daddy..

x

Im just glad everything is ok with her ...

I had a feeling she was going to be a girl so i was delighted!!! if i had of got told i was having a boy i would have been fine ... im just lucky enough to be having a baby!!!

Im looking forward to this sooooooooo much , i can't wait till she comes!

When you next have your scan hayley you should ask :):):)

Thanks for the congratualtions :D

I don't have any more scans booked now Imi.. thats it for me! had my 20 week scan 3 weeks ago and we made a decision not to ask... but when i hear everone else talking about their babies and knowing the sex i wish i'd of asked! but then i rememeber how exciting it is when someone goes in to have their baby and waiting for that phone call to tell us if it was a boy or a girl... only 17 weeks left - hope they go fast!

x

Hey all ...

Well still no news on the house front and i have been signed off :(
Had a really rough night last night and LO seems to be having a rave at the moment ... Non stop movement for the past 24 hours!!

Still the same on the greg front .. he's sending me mail and trying to call but im ignoring it .. i need some time and space ...

Since he called me un-stable and threatend to get LO taken away from me i haven't had much desire to talk to him to be quite honest ... wonder why??

Have another scan on the 25th and greg due home on the 20th may for good ... So i reckon all the fun and games will start again.

We tried to meet and talk before he went back but it was to hard and we just kept on falling out, funnily enough it all got turned around on me again and everything was my fault, im un-reasonable .. he is making an effort and has apologised so i should give him a chance ... is he for real??!!

After everything i have been put through it's all my fault again, it's a friggin joke, just because he has said he is sorry im ment to roll over and be walked all over again ... we not this time ... he maybe my childs father but at the end of the day where is he gonna be when it all gets tough?? AWAY! ...

I honestly don't think i can trust him again after everything ... i want to i really do but i just can't bring myself to ... is that wrong of me?? ... maybe i should let it all go and forget like he wants me to and be a family for maddies sake?? i don't know! i love him but the trust has gone... maybe im being un-fair to him ...

Well thats the update so far ... will keep in touch and post again soon ...

Take care all ...

Imi x

Hi Imi,

I don't think you are being unfair on him hun... he acted like a jerk and said some harsh and cruel things to you.. he was UNFAIR!! and if he is still turning it around on you then he is still being a ******* and does not deserve another chance.. not yet anyway!!!

I know it must be very hard thinking of the future without him so if I were you I would just take each day as it comes.. you don't need to decide now whether or not you want to give him another chance.. now he has gone away again you have a bit of space to get your head together and focus on yourself and Maddie..
:)

Once you have your place sorted and have less stress maybe then you can figure out what you really feel. It is natural to want to do what is best for Maddie but it has to be right for you too... this pregnancy has been a nightmare for you so far with health issues and scares about how Maddie is etc.. you need to give yourself time to adjust to it all and if you still feel like you really want to give Greg another chance then you can.. when you are ready.. not because he is pressuring you to :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

He has alot to make up to you for and I understand you will not trust him for a while.. maybe just keep in touch but not let him think he can just walk back into your life and if he works hard enough to prove his feelings etc then think about it.. play hard ball if you can.. make him squirm to get you back !!!!!!!!

take care sweetie xxxxxx

Hi hunnie, it's nice to see you're still managing to pop on here every so often.

Sorry things are still not moving on the house front. I can sympathise completely with you on that one (I know you've seen my other post!!)

So, does Greg want to try again? Is that what he's saying? I really don't know what to say to you hun. At the end of the day, we can all offer advice to you, but at the end of the day, only you know how you feel and what you are going to do. It sounds like he's trying, but will he turn again? That's the main question you have to ask yourself. You say you still love him but don't know if you can trust him... is that a good enough basis for a relationship? Don't put your own feelings on the back burner just to give Maddie a daddy. I've done that and it was a disaster. But, if you do love him, and he is truly sorry, maybe he deserves a second chance?? And he is being persistant isn't he? You've got over a month now to try and get your head back together before he comes home, so hopefully you can decide something by then. But remember, this doesn't have to be your final decision - you can always change your mind. Just do the best for both yourself and Maddie.

Right, I'm really busy at work so must go.

Take care of that LO!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back