Not feeling bean as much as I did

beanster

Reaction score
Have been being kept awake at night for ages and then being woken up at about 4.30am for ages again being kicked and having jumping bean wiggling around for the last weeks or so. For the last 2 nights I haven't really felt that much at all, a few random kicks but only for a minute then all quiet. Also I had started to feel it in the day but now again not so much. Don't know if it means bean has moved out of range or not. Listened for the heartbeat yesterday and found it. getting a bit worried though but don't know if I need to be cos I am still getting the odd kick. What do you think?

Maybe the baby is in a different position just now, long as your getting movement then all should be ok, have you tried monitoring where and when you get them on a kick chart, might make you feel a bit better.

I thought the exact same hun a couple of weeks ago, little man went really really quiet and I was only getting the odd one at night!! But I can asure you give it a couple of days and your LO will be back to normal.. Plus baby might be kicking towards your back so you won't feel it... But I know how u feel its a little worrying after them being so active! But my little man is back to his self if not a lot stronger! Xx

I get the odd day or two when bubba doesn't seem to move at all. She can go for days being super active, moving and kicking all day/night then she'll go quiet for a couple of days. There is still enough room in there at the moment for baby to have shifted position so it's nothing to worry about; it's only when you get past around 30 weeks (I think) that you should mention any decrease in movement to your midwife xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back