We Have Split Up ... Moved Out Last Night ...

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
Hey all ...

Just thought i'd let you all know that myself and OH finally split up and i moved out late last night ...

Im currently staying with a friend and am going to see someone about a house for me and bean this afternoon ....

The MIL finally got her way and we have parted ways for good, ... honeymoon didn't last long!!!

I won't be able to log on that often as i won't have acsess to the internet but i shall try and keep you all updated with everything as soon as i can!!

Please take care of yourselves and thank you all so much for all the help, support and kindness you have shown me through out this pregnancy ... can't belive that this is happenening but i have to do the best for me and bean now ... as there is no hope of any reconciliation ...

Anna marie, tankett,hayley,sam,rach and all you others take care and keep happy and healthy .... will try to get on again ASAP ...

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

P.s Vicky (Winstandley) is a friend of mine who joined the forum last week, she will keep you updated when i can't ... shall get something posted about my 20wk scan on thursday x

Imi,

I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

I haven't posted much but I have been keeping up with your threads.

I hope whatever you do now will bring you long term happiness.

I'll be looking out for your posts and hope winstandley keeps us updated.

Stay Strong Babe :lol:

Hey Imi,

I'm really sorry to hear about you and greg splitting up.

I hope you get yourself sorted soon. It's good that you have a friend to take you in.

I really hope that everything works out for you, and that you and bean are ok.

Big hugs to you and bean.

Sam xx

Hi Imi

Really sorry to hear your news, chin up and I promise all will be fine.

Its not what you wish for in your first pregnancy but I know you can get through it. My mum was a single parent with my sister (now 7) and she has taught me, if all goes wrong with my OH I know I could do it on my own.... in someways she said it was easier as you do not have anyone to argue with about how your child is brought up!

Think of it this way, you was never expecting your OH to be around much anyway and hopefully this way you can move on with your new little baby!

If you end up moving down south! you can always look me up! xxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear your news. Take care I hope everything goes well for you.

Oh god I am so sorry to hear that. I really dont know what to say. Make sure you do your best to log on here when ever you are feeling down or just need to talk. All the best lots of love lisa.

oohh imi - and everything was begining to look up! i'm sorry things didn't work out for you and greg.

Is he going to keep in contact for little bean? look after yourself and your bean... he or she is your main priority!

can you speak to Greg in a few days when things have calmed down a bit and look a little different?

x

Im sorry to hear this Imi.

Look after yourself and bean and you know we will all be as supportive as we can.

All the best

:shock: :shock: Oh Imi I am soooo sorry.. what the hell happened?? I thought things were going well with you two ...

Are you OK???

Please don't be a stranger.. god I wish I could give you a big HUG.. we are all here for you and bean..

take care and I hope that you and G sort things out.. :( :(

I too have my 20 week scan on Thursday.. I'll be thinking of you :wink: Hope all goes well and you and bean have a lovely bonding session at the scan! xxxxxxx

Hi Imi, i'm sorry to hear this. Keep your chin up, you have lots to look forward to. Have a great time looking at bean at the scan.

Nikki

God Imi, I'm in shock. Just as you were beginning to sort things out.

I am so so sorry that you and Greg didn't work out. After last week, I thought you sounded so happy together. Is it really over??

Please don't be a stranger. You have been to hell and back so far with this pregnancy and we all want to know how you are doing. Even if you can't get internet where you are living, is there not a library nearby or something? I would hate to lose touch with you hun.

Take care, and please let us know how you are.

xxx

oh i'm so sorry - it sounded like every thing was slotting together the way you wanted it.
Keep in touch with us all.

I just hope it wasn't the MIL that has stuck her oar in.

I'm really sorry - concetrate on you and bean now.

imi hun im so so sorry big hugs to you
stay strong hun and take care and let us know how you are getting on you will be missed on here :(
thinking of you xxxxxxxxxx

Yes it was the MIL ..

Been to the housing place today so things are moving slowly ... there is no hope what so ever of us working out ... as much as i hurt right now and love him more than anything it wouldn't ever work out ... i couldn't surround myself around those sorts of ppl....

He turned out to be a male version of my ex MIL and it wasn't a pretty sight ... i'd rather be alone.

Will try and keep in touch as much as possible and keep you updated om whats happening ...

You girls are fantastic ... thanks for everything ... going to go i have a headache and still blubbing lol

Love and hugs to all
Imi+Bean
xxx

Really sorry to hear this news Imi, have been chuckling along with so many of your recent posts, and you seemed so delighted with Greg coming home. Please don't give up hope, but if there's no turning back look after yourself and your little one Like the others have said, keep in touch.

Hey Imi,

I'm so so sorry to hear your news. You take good care of yourself and your little one and try and keep us all updated when you can, you'll be missed if you don't come on here that often.

Take Care.

Love n hugs

Nicki.x

Imi I am so sorry that things haven't worked out for you with Greg. Take care of yourself and bean. Looking forward to hearing about your scan on Thursday.

Xxx

imi, im so sorry to hear this. I hope that now you are away from the negativity of the mil that you can start to get on with your life.
Please take care

Laura

Hey ...

Well the guilt trips are starting and the insults keep flying .. all in my direction!! ... well everything is my fault after all, im going to make a crap mother apparently, well all i can say to that is at least i shall be there constantly!

He rung and asked if he could come to the scan and i have said no ... it will do me more harm than good, its to soon. He made his choice, he wanted this so i think im in the right, i don't want him there ... but then he has started making me feel guilty about how much i mean to him and so does the baby .... well if that was the case why did he start ripping me to pieces with his mother??? ... he said he loves and cares about us, but you don't do that to someone you love and tell them there no good and lower class compared to his family!! and alot of other hurtful things!!

He has listen to the one person who has tried from the begining to split us up and she has, but why is it i get the blame for all this?? i didn't start slinging insults,comments and mud around ... but why am i feeling so bad??

Trying to sort things out slowly and i have my moments where i think that i will relent and let him come ... but then reality hits, it's never gonna work out and he will just say something his mother has told him to and upset me more ... the housing is working out too ... in a way ... shall see how it goes.

Heck i've gone on ... just glad vicki lets me use the net lol!!

Thanks so much for all the messages, they mean alot ...

Will keep in touch when i have more news, and poke my head in when i have internet acsess!!

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

HI IMI i have just seen your post i am so so so sorry that this has happened i think out of everyone on here u sadley seem to have suffered the most with PG your EX and ur wonderful EX MIL.
i hope now u can be happy you and your baby are truely happy u deserve it, i think your rite to stop him from the scan, and how dare he tlk to u like that, u may no longer be together but u r still carrying his baby and no matter wot he thinks u will always be beans mummy.

be happy hun and dont take NO crap - we are all here for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back