i went out last night..

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by sarafet, Jan 4, 2008.

1. sarafet

sarafet Well-Known Member

to a nightclub :dance:

my best friend was up from london for xmas and she left today, so we all went out for dinner last night then decided to go out to a club in our town hehehe.

well it was an experience, when you're sober you see so much more :rotfl:

funniest thing was - i got chatted up by 2 guys, friends couldn't stop laughing - i explained to them that i had a boyfriend, but they persisted.. so then i told them i was pg.. then they made a quick exit :rotfl:

i was home for 2oclock, sober as a nun :shock: verrrry unusual for me :rotfl:

2. Manda&Thomas

Manda&Thomas Well-Known Member

aww bless you hun
    glad you had fun though
    manda xx

3. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member

I've only been in a nightclub sober once (which was because I still felt ill from the previous night out and couldn't face any more alcohol!)
    It was a very strange experience, I never realised how stupid people look when drunk, they all look perfectly normal when you've had a few yourself :lol:

4. sazzylou

sazzylou Well-Known Member

ive not really been anywhere with this pregnancy, but when i was having beth i was 21, so i was still determind to go out to clubs....main thinkg i noticed was the smell of BO when i walked in, i was usually too drunk to notice, lol.