We have lift off!

ahhh hun so sorry to hear this! I left work at 3pm thinking 'she mustve had him by now, it wouldnt have gone on 24 hours' :(

I hope things pick up soon, get lots of sleep and keep your energy up with a food, it'll all pick up soon enough and you'll have your boy in your arms xxxx

awww i can't imagine how you feel :(! i bet you're fed up now. come on lucas what are you doing to your mummy!! lol. agreed with what people have said already, just keep thinking there is a light at the end of the tunnel! and hopefully a quick one too :hug: xx

oh hun, I was really expecting some news after getting back from work! Hope your not getting too fed up and Lucas gets a move on. x

I reckon Mervs Mum is right, I bet you're doing far better than you think you are and it will be over before you know it :) Come on Lucas!! x

Have fingers crossed for you Hun come on Lucas zander was back to back and I had ths for three days x

your doing really well hun and good luck cant wait to see lil lucas xx hugssss xx

Chin up Toon i'm sure it won't be long now - i'm feeling it for you xxx

oh hun! I'm so sorry I've missed all this excitement... you're doing really well - hope things progress quickly for you. Good luck and can't wait to see piccies of the little man xx

Any more news Toon - hope your okay xx

hope you are o.k, thinking about you hopefully he will be here in the next few hoursxx

Checking in on you and Lucas from my holiday in Cornwall, keep up the good work, your doing great, and soon he will be here JJ XX

Just checking in before bed - come on Lucas we want to see ya - keep up the good work Toon xx

No news this end, hopefully things kick off good and proper soon hun :hug:

:hug: Everything crossed chick.. Come on Lucas behave for Mummy!xxxx

aaaaw hurry on Lucas! I really thought when I logged on that I would see a birth announcement!! Hang in there toon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back