We have lift off!

It be sex evie :rofl:

Can i just ask all you lovelies not to mention anything on facebook, i'll explain later xx

Whoop whoop!! :dance:

Hope everything goes smoothly! Keep us updated!! Best of luck! Xx

@ Tiny - You're not a weirdo. I wanna give birth like NOW! The next 3-4 months are just gonna DRAAAAAAAAG!! Grrrr!

dont worry people are not going to say anything unless you want them to :) x

Ahh right lol thought it might be lol but didn't want to presume and sound daft lol sex set me off with zander :D x

average 3 mins apart lasting 47 seconds and getting canny uncomfortable now to be honest. I feel very calm and collected. OH is starting to flap thinking we should go to hospital but i don't feel anywhere near ready to go yet. I actually feel stoned or something, in a little world of my own xx

Agreed mm-update!!!!!! x x Rofl at bumping uglies! x x

i knew it would happen now im away from any internet connection, my phone is difficult to navigate on here, good luck toon all the best thinking of you from down the bottom of the country! Xxx

OMG!! Good luck Toon.

lol..makes me think I should have spent the 15 days I went overdue bumping uglies in bed!!

:yay: things are moving along nicely :) have you rung your MW/hospital? when do they like you to think about going in?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back