We have lift off!

Hebe started back to back and Sid turned during labour - I think it was when I laid on my bed for a rest. As soon as I got upright and mobile he turned back and I did lots of hip swinging and gyrating to turn Hebe. I was jiggered but I knew that's what I needed to do to turn him and to put pressure on my cervix to dilate it. Once you've had a rest try to keep upright as much as poss chick. :hug:

Youre right though - it'll be today. You've started yesterday just like I did the day before he came.
x

Awww hun :yay: Missed this thread yesterday, busy all day :wall2:

text me later :love:

Oooo how very exciting, hope all is well and you got some rest.
Any more news today hun?
All the best for today and when Lucas finally arrives x

Ooh hope that he turns for you and appears today x x

Hang in their Ton he'll be here before you no it - Good luck Chick x

All the best Toon!! Big HUGS :hug:

Hope he turns soon for you! xx

Good luck with everything, hope all progresses nice and quickly from now. x

hang in there hun i'm sure he'll make an appearence soon! keep being strong xxx

Hope you're doing ok toon, and that today is the day for lucas to make an appearance :hug:

everything still crossed for you Toon, hopefully Lucas will be a good baby and turn for his mummy! Good luck again xx

good luck Toon, can't believe I've missed so much! how quickly things change. thinking of you.

Wonder whats happening :D Can't wait to hear the news and see Little Lucas! Hope you're okay Toon! xxx

This is so frustrating! Lol x fingers crossed everything is going well x x x

I am well and truely fed up and exhausted! The contractions get regular for about an hour then go off for like 20 mins or so. They are really painful but I feel like I'm getting no where. Surely this can't go on much longer it's been 24 hours now, I am loosing bloody mucus constantly and Lucas is 2/5 engaged, any more and he'll fall oot lol xx

Aw sorry it's not as smooth as you'd hoped x have you spoken to mw again? X

Ah :hug: Is there nothing you can do hun? God love you.. Nothing worse than contractions messing you about xx

you're doing brilliant and my guess is when it kicks off it'll be over dead quick. You'll have done the hard work before you get to the hospital babe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back