We have a date for his Baptism.

NIE

Reaction score
I am just back from a meeting with our local priest and we have a date to get Adam Baptised.

I am so excited and have 7 weeks to plan his special day.

I want to do something different to mark the occasion, does anyone have any ideas?

xxx

Hi Nie,

We are having Antonio Baptised in 6 weeks too, we are from an Italian Family and in Italy they see Christenings as a very BIG event, it is also my OH's 40th Birthday so we will be jointly celebrating our occasion and having two events in one.

So far we have booked a golf club/county hall that holds about 100 people, we are about to book an Italian band for the music side of things which is something not many people do at Christenings which I thought was different. We also attended a christening recently and the couple had their baby daughters picture on the wrapper of a milk chocolate bar which again I thought was different.

Have a look on the net and ask around friends and family for different ideas. If you are inviting friends/family that many have quite a few children there then you could consider some entertainment for the kids? Like a clown or facepainting or something.

You can have whatever you want at your christening venue and im not the kinda person to just follow the "norm"

Have fun!! :D :D

T x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back