such a proud mummy :-D

niknaks

Reaction score
Leandro was christened yesterday. The ceremony was lovely. Two other babies were christened aswell but everyone was saying Leandro was the cutest. I think it was because he was older than the other two and When the priest lifted him up He looked around and gave a huge grin. I missed it because I was standing next to the priest. I did have a tear in my eye his first special day. He was wearing a gown his godmother Got him and my sis and oh said he looked,like a girl but we had a second outfit which was a white tuxedo. Was soo cute. I'll post pics up in a bit. He was soo shattered today though as he was fighting his sleep yesterday during the day bless him. Other than that he was perfect. I'm so proud of my baby boy xxx

Aw bless, i saw the tux on facebook, he looked lovely glad you had a nice day xx

It was massive on him so Had to just keep him in the shirt and trousers but hoping it'll fit him properly by the wedding :) xx

We are getting Alice christened and i can't wait :D Long process tho because DH hasnt been to mass in years! x

That's really strange. Was reading your ther comment on prettypenguins thread. I really think it depends on the churches. Xxx

Awww sounds like Ye had a fab day.
I cried all through the cerimony when we had Mia christened was so proud I could have burst.
Can't wait to see pics. Net he looked gorgeous.

I think its to stop people who are just doing it for the schools really church of england just christen you dont have to attend there, but OH is catholic so looks like we are off to church lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back