• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Watery Cervical Mucus (sorry if TMI!!)

LD1978

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I am on cycle 4 of TTC and just getting to grips with my body after being on the pill for 16 years!

I am on CD17 and noticing really watery Cm for the last couple of days (enough that its making my knickers wet - kinda like Ive wee'd myself but I havent) Christ sorry for all the info ha ha.

Anyway I was wondering if anybody else gets this and if it usually comes before EWCM?? I dont usually see much EWCM but am hoping its my body getting back to normal.

I bought some clear blue digis this month and havent had a smiley face yet (using FMU as per pack instructions) We have done the deed the last few nights and didnt know whether to keep going or wait til get EWCM or positive OPK. My fertility book says to BD every day in fertile period but Ive seen other people say every other day (I thought that was only if sperm count was low and am assuming all is ok)

Sorry for all the questions - bloody hard work this TTC ha ha! xx

I sometimes get this, its not necessarily related to EWCm but it may be a sign for you. Keep at the OPKs in case!

If sperm count isnt a problem then you are right that everyday is fine.

I am gonna try every other day leading up to +ve OPK then everyday til 2-3 days after +ve OPK.

Hi,

I have the same so you're not alone! I suggest recording in a diary or your phone what physical symptoms you get throughout ghe month.

I started with cm last Thursday, then had ewcm Saturday and kept on having a bit of cm, not much and then I tested + Ovu yesterday using the Clearblue smiley face. I also had a smiley one this morning so will be pouncing on my hubbie when I get home!

I see a pattern with my cm now and you will too once you record it.

Good luck!

Xx

Thanks joey - do you use your fmu for clear blue smiley as I'm never sure if I should be doing it in the afternoon or not x

I usually have a day or two of kinda dampness, then a couple of days of EWCM, then back to normal. However that doesn't seem to have happened this month, have just had a little dampness then nothing. Don't know if my body is being tricky this motnh and just skipping ovulation. :eek:(

I tested at 7pm last night after work and a gym class so I'd not peed for at least and hour and a half.

I did use fmu today and had smiley face again.

Hope that helps you!

Xx

Thanks Joey - I'll keep on with the FMU and hope I get my smiley soon. Ive ordered some cheapies so can test in the evening but I cant hold my bladder that long after drinking all day!!

Skeando - Bodies are strange old things! I chart aswell so when my temp spikes I know I have OV'd. Maybe you could try doing that xx

Ive thrown out my instructions for the clearblue smiley face test has it to be done with fmu?

I bought a thermometer for doing the temp thing this month so gonna start on CD1 for next month trying that. Have always been a bit skeptical about temping, but Boots had the thermometer and chart book reduced to £2.50 so I thought it couldn't hurt to try it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back