WAY TMI (do not read if eating!)

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
:lol:

Sorry about this but had to ask..

Due to the fact that I think I am waiting to ovulate (unless it happened before CD10) I have been closely monitoring my CM :puke: . Today, it is watery with these kind of stringy white bits in it - the stringy white bits do stretch when I pull my fingers apart.

Is this the infamous ewcm? or possible leftovers from last night?

I cannot BELIEVE i am posting about this :lol:

thanking you as always lovely ladies xxx

______Kate______ CD17 of 28 day cycle

Leftovers or cm, i find this too when ive ahem - had a shag the night before.

Cm is like that though in the early stages too though.

Lol at leftovers cooment!

im having that prob too... but my left overs is from monday night! is that even possible???

im sure i have OV'd (although ive had not + on OPK!)

MY CM is watery with noticable white stetchy bits in the mix!

its like the little swimmers and CM mushed together! LOL

I'm no CM expert but...... sounds like leftovers to me hun, sorry! When I get EWCM, which doesn't happen very often, it tends to just be clear, no stringy white bits involved :lol:

EWCM can be clear or have streaky white bits in it. If it's really thin and stretchy, it's probably not cm, but if it's thicker, then it's probably cm. What about your cervical position - where are you at? If you can barely reach it, you're probably fertile - even if you don't like doing this, it's probably good to check if you're not sure.

Good luck!! :hug:

Melissa

melissa5317 said:
EWCM can be clear or have streaky white bits in it. If it's really thin and stretchy, it's probably not cm, but if it's thicker, then it's probably cm. What about your cervical position - where are you at? If you can barely reach it, you're probably fertile - even if you don't like doing this, it's probably good to check if you're not sure.

Good luck!! :hug:

Melissa

the white CM is with watery/clear bits around it. ive never checked my cervix position.. maybe i should try!

well! :roll: I have tried checking my cervical postion and it's not that high, although the little holey bit feels a bit more open :lol: I find that if I check it too much I get sore cramps low down?

I must be the most useless ttcer on here I think!!! :lol:

In my strange little desperate mind :think: I'm thinking, rather than wait for ov (CD17 now!) - maybe I ov'd early and should I start symptom spotting instead? :lol: :doh:

lol to left over comment KateB!
I get really thick ewcm. it kinda looks like white phlegm (sp) dont know if thats a good thing though and I have no idea how to check the position of my cervix so I think i am the most useless tccer on here lol
xx

You're not checking your cervix every five minutes to be sure it's still there are you.......?

maybe i should :rotfl:

may ask my dh to get a torch out to see if he can find it :lol:

:rotfl:

checking cervix = not fun!

Am coming to the conclusion that I'm not gonna ovulate this month :( and that I'm just going to have to give it time for my body to adjust coming off the pill. this makes me mad :twisted: and upset too :(

I just wanted to be one of those who finished their pill and woke up the next morning pregnant :roll:

LOL Checking your cervix is really not that hard. :) I usually do it right before I get in the shower in the morning in a squatting position (sorry if that's giving anyone a visual they didn't need! :rotfl: ) It just has to be done at the same time every day, and only once. I tend to have patches of cm, so it helps me figure out what's going on, especially since some months I don't get any stretchy cm, just wet.

:hug: :hug:

Melissa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back