Cervical Mucus

puzzle

Reaction score
Hi girls, well the :witch: has gone so i am about to start round 5 of TTC. I have a question for you though regarding CM. The 1st 2 months we were trying i visibly noticed the EWCM in my knickers around ov time. But the last 2 months i haven't noticed any, even when feeling for it. Any idea's whats going on here? I am worried i may not have ovulated the last 2 months. Or i may be one of these people with not very much fertile mucus which could be why nothing is happening so far, as there isn;t anything for the spermies to easily live and swim through. I have been using OPK's and got a positive all 4 cycles and BD around the right time but still nothing. Any advice or ideas appreciated.

I dont seem to get alot of EWCM either - so I've bought some of the Pre Seed lubricant to try, Fingers crossed it will help the little swimmers live longer and get to where they need to!

Fingers crossed for you Bonny. I am going to order some next week to use next cycle if i don't get a BFP this cycle. Any other ladies get hardly any or no EWCM??

Hiya,I def had ewcm last month,didn't know wot is was at the time and not even sure wen in my cycle I got it but i've had nothin this month,should have ov'd yesterday so I suppose I could still get it x

I do get EWCM but dont know how much is a good amount? I've noticed it before I started TTC but never knew what it was...I only get it when I wipe, I dont have any in my knickers...but I will be getting pre seed next month if I get BFN this month. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back