Waters?????

kitty86

Reaction score
How do you know if your waters go. Just I stood up and something ran down my leg. It wasn't wee well it didnt smell like wee (I know sorry TMI).

I am just trying to ring the delivery suit I had a swab taken a few days ago it might be an infection.

Has anyone else had this?

oh hun this happened to me yesterday at 3pm but i thought nothing of it.
then i had a huge gush at 7pm last night and it was my waters.
when it happened to me the first time it was just a trickal too so i would ring the ward just to be safe.
keep informed.
:hug:
xnatx

at 27 weeks :shock: yes call your hospital or midwife! best to be checked over chick. :hug:

Im on hold she is checking the results.

I hope its not my waters. Its too early. I have a few period pains and tightenings but I just though it had something to do with the water infection.

She said to put a pad on and see if I lose anything else and ring back later if I need to. They just said it might be heavy dischage which can be common at this time in pregnancy.

The swab was clear, no infection but there again nothing else has happend up to now.

I wouldnt know if my waters broke I never experienced it with Leah they were broken by the midwife.

Mine broke naturally in hospital and just felt like I'd wet myself, no big gush or anything. Let us know how you get on x

How do you know if your waters go. Just I stood up and something ran down my leg. It wasn't wee well it didnt smell like wee (I know sorry TMI).

I am just trying to ring the delivery suit I had a swab taken a few days ago it might be an infection.

Has anyone else had this?

oh hun this happened to me yesterday at 3pm but i thought nothing of it.
then i had a huge gush at 7pm last night and it was my waters.
when it happened to me the first time it was just a trickal too so i would ring the ward just to be safe.
keep informed.
:hug:
xnatx

at 27 weeks :shock: yes call your hospital or midwife! best to be checked over chick. :hug:

Im on hold she is checking the results.

I hope its not my waters. Its too early. I have a few period pains and tightenings but I just though it had something to do with the water infection.

She said to put a pad on and see if I lose anything else and ring back later if I need to. They just said it might be heavy dischage which can be common at this time in pregnancy.

The swab was clear, no infection but there again nothing else has happend up to now.

I wouldnt know if my waters broke I never experienced it with Leah they were broken by the midwife.

Mine broke naturally in hospital and just felt like I'd wet myself, no big gush or anything. Let us know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back