Waters...........................

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
Had another interesting trip to the hospital today :roll:

i didnt feel too well this afternoon so went and had a lie down after about half an hour i started being sick then felt like i desperatly needed to wee so went to the toilet and it must have been the longest wee of my life i completly emptied my bladder :lol: anyway after i had finished i carried on being sickabout 3mins later i had water running down my legs :shock:

my OH started panicking and rang the midwife who put him straight through to the labour ward who told him to take me straight down there. tbh i wasnt sure if it was my waters or if it was wee :oops: there wasnt much of it and i would have just seen how things went n not phoned anyone had i been on my own :lol:

Anyway got down to the labour ward and they took my blood pressure tested my wee and did a ctg i then had to have an internal examination done by the doctor to see if it was my waters or not.

The doctors results was 'im not sure' :? How can they not be sure if it was or not?

They have told me to go straight back down there if anything else happens and i am still leaking a little bit :? and they will scan me to see how much fluid is round the baby

im gonna give it a few days and see how i go the idea of being in the hospital when they just dont know doesnt really appeal to me when i feel fine :?

Just seems to be one thing after another with this pregnancy both my other 2 were so straight forward :(

Is there such a thing as the hind waters that go sometimes but its not actually the 'waters' breaking. I hope you dont have to stay in. Are they comfortable with you delivering right now if need be? Are you?

yer i think so but im not sure what the difference is tbh! :lol:
they did warn me a little while ago that they thought i may go from 35 weeks onwards because of the amount of water i am carrying so i prepared myself to go earlier if need be and when i ended up down there with a water infection the other week they said if i was in labour an had the baby then we should both be fine, so i dont think it would be a problem

my hind waters went and that was like the tricke u explained and they broke my waters properly hope everything works out ok hun

how long was you trickling for though Sarah? this happened at 4pm and im still trickiling little bits now :?

My hind waters went with my first baby and they were trickling for around 3 days till went into labour then my waters went when i was about 8cms.

:lol: if only it worked that way eh :lol: as long as she holds on til the weekend i should be ok :lol:

Ooo Bubble, that does sound like things are moving along.

Good luck hunnie!! :D

thanks babe

been up most of the night with mild contractions they have been getting worse since about 5 but they are still a good 15-20mins apart gonna hang on as long as possible before i go down the hospital again though

wow i am excited for you, hope everything is ok:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back