Water??

hels

Reaction score
Now CHarlie is taking a couple of bottles of formula a day, i have tried to get her to take some fluids. She wont touch water, and even the special baby juice watered down makes her gag. Im worried that she will de-hydrate, especially as the weather is so gorgeous and hot.
How much extra fluids should she be taking??
Any suggestions???

i'm not sure about the amounts but in this hot weather when ruben wants boobie every 1/2 hr i give him some water in an avent spout cup (the one that says 3 months+) as he is so obviously after just a drink and not a full feed.

he wasn't pleased about having water from a bottle, but with this cup he'll take it although sometimes it sputters over his lil face as he's not learnt yet that it comes out much faster than from a bottle! lol

i've decided not to give him juice yet, i'd like him to get used to plain water as a main drink.

Iv tried al sorts of cups and Igot the Avent one like you y'day petchy. Do you find that the water leaks even witht he lid on if it isnt upright? Ella wont drink from a cup yet, Im trying to get her used to it, but she doesnt seem to like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back