Hey everyone

Sinserity

Reaction score
Thought I'd say hi and introduce myself :) found out I was pregnant on Sunday !! And got my 1st doctors appointment today !!!

I do have a quick question though around 2 weeks ago I ended up having a really bad water infection and was sort of peeing blood went hospital have me anti bototics now when I per now I feel as though I can feel a twinge of pain at the end of the pee is this normal or does it sound as though the infection is coming back? Also could water infections cause complications with pregnancy

Sorry for the massive thing !!!

Xxx

It sounds to me like there could still be some infection left, I would just make sure to drink loads and loads and flush everything through, I find that helps me loads when I have a water infection.

Hope you feel better soon, and congratulations!

Thank you will deffo start drinking more!! And hopefully flush it out!!

Thank you :) xxx

Hi sinserity! Thanks for your reply to my other post. Hope all goes well at the docs today. I have my first appt too today! Xx

Hey !!! No worries I think we are so worried we need to make sure :) I know I am one of those hahaha!! Awww awesome !! I'm really excited to find out about what we do next or what happens I haven't a clue!!!
Is this your 1st??? When did you find out you were preg??

Xxx

Yes this is my first, been ttc since jan so I'm so happy!! I found I was pregnant two weeks ago tomz and it feels like the slowest two weeks ever!! Just want 12 weeks to get here!
Just been to my docs and they just ask a few questions, tell you what to eat and not to eat and fill in a form to send to the midwife who then arranges to see you and arranges a scan. She put my mind at ease about the boobs too lol xx
Good luck with your appt xx

Hi congratulations!

I'm new here too, just found out about my pregnancy on Monday, but no appointment as yet. We have just moved house so I need to register with a new GP and they make it all so difficult. Fill out this form, wait a few days, see the nurse, then you can make an appointment! Frustrating!!

That is fab tanya4beauty bet you are well chuffed!!! Just still can't believe it !! That's awesome news about the boobs at least we know there's nothing wrong :) think we will be para the whole way through!! Doctor was lovely told me about folic acid didn't have a clue lol just bought some now and exactly the se filled out the midwife form etc but booked in with hospital for scan etc on the 24th jan soooo excited :-D cxc
Hey mishi I hope they can speed things along for you!! Congratulations xxxx
Thank you frankie247
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27