water infection/symptoms

Star33

Reaction score
Hi girls i am 11wks today & for the past 2 days have experianced signs of a water infection only it dont hurt when i urinate & my water is clear not strong plus i drink water like a fish. I have a burning sensation inside my tummy & need to pee when i get that burning feeling. Weird thing is, it happens more of a night when i am sleeping & of a day it eases off.

I phoned my gp surgery who have booked me in for friday morning thats the earliest appointment. They think it sounds like inflammertry from the tube i wee out of, if infection would hurt when i urinate which it dont hurt.

My question is, i have been reading on line that this is so commen in pregnancy due to hormone change & i just wanted to know if any of you here experianced this too ?

xx

If you are super worried (which I know you are not and rightly so!) is there not any walk in surgeries where you are?

I am in central London and there are loads of walk-in's where I am but I know that is only because of where I am located :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you tried drinking cranberry juice to see if it makes any difference? If you are worried, I would go to a walk in clinic. x

I had a urine infection and didn't even realise it Star, it felt different to any cystitis or UTI I'd had before. The only reason I found out I had it was cos I had spotting and sharp shooting pains. I'd agree with cranberry juice and maybe just watch what you drink at night so you don't get dehydrated. I'm finding even now my pee is so dark in the morning because I'm so dehydrated through the night xx

Carnat & emma, yes we have walk in centres near to me but i am just curious to see if it is as commen in pregnancy as it says on the net. If it hurt when i wee or i coudnt cope i.e in extreme pain then i would drive to the nearest walk in centre but i'm fine at the minute it tends to happen in the middle of the night. Been drinking the cranberry juice today so that should stop it from coming back tonight ( hopefully ) xxx

Leesey, thanks hun, Thats how mine feels, it feels so different to cysitis or any other uti as had both before. Maybe it is just one of them things in pregnancy, been drinking the juice hun hopefully that will help. xxx

Thanks girls. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back