Watching I didn't know I was pregnant

Lol that programme makes me laugh

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Home and health 254 still on now but I've switched to about a boy <3

It amazes that program, how someone could not tell they were preg is beyond me. There,s one who had twins and didn't know it:shock: I find that really hard to believe, mabe one could hide away be not two!!

Masonsowen... It happens.. Somebody I kno was expecting one baby and gave birth to two.. She had no idea. The scans one baby was hidden behind the other

Masonsowen... It happens.. Somebody I kno was expecting one baby and gave birth to two.. She had no idea. The scans one baby was hidden behind the other

But she knew she was preg at least, I,ve heard of that, but not knowing your preg at all and having twins, I find that hard to believe.

Ah, I see what you mean. Yeah I think I av to agree with you!! Especially when I can feel a foot sticking through my ribs it makes you wonder how somebody elses couldn't know they was pregnant

How on earth can you not know you're pregnant?!? Weird!!

One of our tenants never knew she was pregnant. She had what was like periods all the way through and was quite a big girl anyway so didn't notice any weight gain. She ended up going into labour at a Blackburn rovers home game lol!

i was watching this too! love it! Constantly think how can they not know?

This happened to my friend, when we were 19 we were out new years eve absolutely steaming!!!
At about 6pm on new years day I got a phone call off her saying she'd just given birth to a little girl!!!

What's scary looking back is that we even went to the shop to buy tampax as she'd come on her period that eve!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back