• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wasn't gonna post this

Lilelephant

Reaction score
But baby has been v quiet today and am now starting to worry....

Don't wanna ring mw as I am probably just over worrying!

I have felt about 6-7 movements today so far

6-7 movement sounds ok to me. As they say your supposed to feel around 10 a day and there's still lots of today left. If it is a lot less than normal though and with the problems you had yesterday it might be worth just a quick phone call. Hope you're feeling better too hun xx

Have you tried the usual tricks to get baby to move? Bath, cold drink, something sweet to eat etc? x

Glad you've felt more now..
10 a day is normal.. But if u feel concerned don't hesitate to go in they won't hate u for it.. I was told to be monitored every day I felt wasn't 'normal' for me.. And if I feel concerned at all to go back to be monitored whenever I want to..
It's reassurance at the end of the day.. Therefore less stress on you.. Which equals a happy baby :)

I agree with Jayceemumma I have been told the same if its a change from baby's normal cant hurt to ring xxxx

glad that your baby moves more now! But I agree with the girls - if he stops moving again, you should ring your mw or hospital. My mw keeps telling me how important it is to keep track of these things! xx

They usually get u to drink v cold water and lay on your left side to wake baby up.. Didn't always work for my lazy git of a baby lol but usually done the trick after a while of trying :)

I'd go in for monitoring if baby doesnt follow his 'normal wake sleep pattern'.
Glad he's wiggling a bit more now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back