washing..

LucyH

Reaction score
Hi,

Should I wash all my babies clothes???

Some of my friends are saying yes - some no??

I want to pack my hospital bag today and no idea what to do!

Im confused :(

Would love some advice xxx

yes i wash told to by the midwife and to use non biological powder 2 x

Really?

wow Thanks sooo much -

Better start washing.....

:)

I was told to wash everything too, new clothes have chemicals on them to keep them clean and unless they're in a pack, you never know how many other peoples hands have been all over them in the shop! Plus it's nice to see all the baby clothes on the washing line for the first time :)

True inky i loved seeing all the clothes on line. I have pic actually :)

awwww thanks both!!!

WOW i LOVE that picture - definitely going to take a piccy!! wow sooooo cute!!!

Lots of washing to start..........

awwww its going to be soooo cute to wash them all!!!

then I can pack my bag!!!

Exciting xxxx

yes i would definitley get your bag packed soon. hope its nice day for hanging babys clothes out where u r x

Oh sadly...

The weather is turning..... great!! Looks like it might rain!!

Im hoping tomorrow - will be better - I will get a list sorted and bag ready!!!

Soooo exciting.... its slowly sinking in that Im going to have a baby!!! eeeeekkk xxx

yeah I washed everything. All the bedding, wash cloths, clothes, the material off the baby bouncer, baby carrier, crib bumber....EVERYTHING!! :rofl: I dont think you NEED to take it that far but we had sunshine and I just got all excited and carried away. It all smells lovely now tho, I was imagining some factory somewhere with someones grubby hands on the stuff. Silly really!

Yeh I totally agree!!

Hopefully it will be nice & sunny this weekend and I will wash everything!! ooooo I cant wait!!!

Its going to look sooooooooooooo cute on the washing line!!

awwwww I cant wait!!!!

xxxx Will be lush to see it all aswell xxxx

i hope its nice and suuny there 2. my friends on her way 2 cardiff for a hen doo 2day

Thanks, hope so too!!

The sun is out at the moment, hope it stays for the weekend!!

Wow - They will have an amazing time in Cardiff!!! xxx

Good luck with the washing :) i done all mine about 31weeks and then i still brought more clothes in newborn (which im now not going to need) and washed them but didnt have enough to do a full wash, my OH thought i was mad washing 3 sleepsuits on there own :p haha! X

can i pop into this thread and ask a quick question. Why is it you need to wash all the baby's clothes. Is it an optional thing or do you need to ?

can i pop into this thread and ask a quick question. Why is it you need to wash all the baby's clothes. Is it an optional thing or do you need to ?

Apparently the dye's used on the clothes in manufacture can be irritable to babies sensitive skin if they've not bee washed well at the factory - plus it's ace seeing them all drying out on the line :love: Hehe!

yeah true can you just use normal soap powder then ? Thats my mission for this weekend wash all baby's clothes although i might be there a long time haha

yeah true can you just use normal soap powder then ? Thats my mission for this weekend wash all baby's clothes although i might be there a long time haha

Needs to be non-bio washing powder or softener - for baby's delicate skin :)

Use non-biological washing powder and the fabric softener for sensitive skin (the white comfort smells yummy) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back