Washing Powder

iv just done my first baby wash with persil non bio, also thought we went ment to use conditioner so left it out but they still came out all soft and smelling nice :)

think it depends on what you read - some stuff seems to say the softner might irritate skin, other places say it needs softer - cos otherwise the cloth is too rough. all very confusing.,

think it depends on what you read - some stuff seems to say the softner might irritate skin, other places say it needs softer - cos otherwise the cloth is too rough. all very confusing.,

It really is so confusing! Lol

Softener can also increase the flammability fabric so shouldn't be used on bedding etc (although you would think if fire got that close you are probably done for anyway). I have left out the softener just so I'm not putting an extra chemical on LOs skin. Also done an extra rinse cycle to get rid of as much detergent as possible but I have quite sensitive skin and there is skin problems in both mine and OHs families so I'm paranoid.

I have non- bio (not fairy) and have been using a fabric conditioner as it had a picture of a baby on the bottle!!! I don't normally bother with fabric conditioner and have only been doing baby's stuff with it as thought soft was good!! So confused now!! Why put the baby on the bottle if I can't use it for a baby?

There is a lot of conflicting advice regarding this you'll do what you think is best I use it as always have and have family with bad skin conditions etc I for see it as harmful etc I just like the softness of it as babies skin is so sensitive when born you would want to put something as soft as possible on to save irritating them straight away xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back